It is currently May 18th, 2024, 8:38 am

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

New pictures of the old guy and his offspring!

OK, here are a few shots of the old guy from last night 03/01/04.

Look even Ryan Seacrest from American idol is impressed in one of them (#3) !!!!

My wife took these last night for me. This is me and Alix, my 13 year old. We both fit in them. Amazing, I have lost about 14 pounds more than she weighs. These pants are some remaining 48" waist ( am in a 38" now) ...
Read more : New pictures of the old guy and his offspring! | Views : 1331 | Replies : 8

Erika Eastwood- Before the weight

Thats me before I gained this weight, two years ago...I was going through some emotional problems at the time and turned to food. I didnt take any photos that I can remember right off hand of me after the weight gain because I wasnt use to looking at myself like that. If I find one that I come across ill post it
Read more : Erika Eastwood- Before the weight | Views : 1513 | Replies : 8

HD"s Dreaded Pic has arrived

This is the latest pic I could find. This was taken in November while my hubby was home. My Husband has lost about 20 pounds since he went remote in May 2003 so that makes me a big time slacker! I hope to lose some of this flab before he comes home in May. Ya'll know I really hate posting a pic.....I will be happy,I will be happy

Read more : HD"s Dreaded Pic has arrived | Views : 1372 | Replies : 7

An Updated pic - FinalStraw (where is yours?)

I have sent an upated pic to be posted here (self pic, not very good, but works). The double chin is leaving. I have lost 21lbs as of today and I am finally starting to see the results. I am posting this pic to offer the newbies some motivation.
Compare my first pic:

to this one, there is a difference. :yippee:

Read more : An Updated pic - FinalStraw (where is yours?) | Views : 1342 | Replies : 3

Jeanette at the very beginning of Medifast

This pic was taken just a week or so into the fast. Compared to the lastest pic of me (with hub), I can definitely see that it works!!!

Read more : Jeanette at the very beginning of Medifast | Views : 1277 | Replies : 4

kmr's "before" pic

<edit>image removed by request ( 2-24-08 ) - UT</edit>
Read more : kmr's "before" pic | Views : 1560 | Replies : 6

Jeanette and Hubby

Not sure how good these pictures will appear online. The first one is husband Greg and me at my sister's house Christmas Day.

The second is taken at a wedding we attended yesterday (1/24). You can see somewhat of a difference!

Read more : Jeanette and Hubby | Views : 1451 | Replies : 5

Kimbob's pics

I have a "before before" picture (me at 185 four years ago) and a "current" picture from last summer
at approx 238. As you can see, I carry at least 40 of those pounds in my chin. I carry a LOT of weight in my face,
which I find VERY unfair (I see so many heavy women with perfectly thin chins - ARGH!).

Anyway, here is "before before"

and here is last summer (beware ...
Read more : Kimbob's pics | Views : 1920 | Replies : 14

BonitaGirl

Well, here I am being all sexy for my husband. :kool: This was taken this summer and I am approximately the same weight I am now.

As you can tell, I am not the shy one, and all covered up in the summer time.

This is a great idea so we can see what our new family looks like. ...
Read more : BonitaGirl | Views : 2313 | Replies : 17

It's me Rory

:twisted: Here I am at near 400lbs :shock:

I dont weigh my self, but I'm on my 14th day and I am guessing I have lost probally atleast 20+ lbs???

I am fitting into clothes I haven't worn in 4 months!!!! :D

Can't wait to post my pic @ ...
Read more : It's me Rory | Views : 1112 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286