Any cherry pomegranate shake opinions

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Any cherry pomegranate shake opinions

Postby sidrah » July 10th, 2008, 6:52 pm

I just got an order with a box of them and haven't tasted the shakes, yet. From what I can tell they have been out a little over a month. Any opinions or tryouts yet? I think I will make one in the AM.
Don't really care as long as everything's better than yesterday was...

@}---- @}---- @}---- @}----
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Mike » July 10th, 2008, 10:22 pm

THEY ROCK :buddies:

I love the Cherry-Pom and the Blueberry... add a splash of SF vanilla and blend it with ice.... mmm, can you say smoothie.

Not a huge Dark Chocolate guy, and Di isn't supposed to have huge amounts of cocoa, so we didn't order the Dark Choc ones.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sidrah » July 22nd, 2008, 2:18 am

Well, I finally got around to trying the cherry pomegranate shake and I have never been happier to have first hand knowledge. I made it quick in a water bottle on my way out the door this morning, so I had it to drink on the way to work.

AWESOME!!

if I wanted cherry cough syrup for breakfast...ughh

I have 6 more and before I give up on it, I have to make it the good way with ice and all blended up. I almost put some lime in it on my way out and decided, nah....I should have put that lime in it. Why, oh why, did I not pick up that little packet of lime and shake shake shake it??

I was stuck with "it" rolling around on the seat in all its pepto pink glory for 45 minutes. I had another chocolate shake with me, but my water bottles were all at school and I had a bar in the fridge there, too. Nada in the car with me, so I had iced tea to rid my mouth of the cough syrup.

On the good side, I didn't cough all day!!

PINK power color brought to you by cherry-pomegranate

sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Mike » July 22nd, 2008, 9:06 pm

Sidrah,

Sorry to hear that you didn't like it. I find its best cold... and blended. We also love it just with water though... so I'm not sure what to say to you. Its actually my new favorite shake.

:|
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sidrah » July 23rd, 2008, 2:17 am

Not giving up just yet. I have to have it cold with blended ice. Then, I can play around with flavors. In all likelihood the way I prepared it contributed greatly to the taste.

sidrah
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room