CHERRY SHAKE

Add your favorite recipes.

CHERRY SHAKE

Postby BettinaV » September 5th, 2006, 8:14 am

Hi to everyone. I am relatively new to this. Only ten days. I wonder if anyone else experienced fatigue and/or headaches in the beginning? I do not feel so great. But I have stuck to this because I really do need to lose the weight. Size 18 and not happy about it. I did start the program doing a lot of research on how to stick to this by finding recipes that made the food easier to handle. I thank you all for everything you have posted.

Last night I made my favorite shake so far.

1 French Vanilla shake packet
8 oz. of Shasta diet Black Cherry soda
1 tablespoon of Davinci SF Cherry Syrup.

Blended with ice and it tasted just like cherry ice cream.

Enjoy! :lol:
BettinaV

Postby GucciGoo » September 5th, 2006, 8:15 am

Welcome! We all have pretty much gotten the headaches, dizziness, and hunger pains the first few days. Just try to keep your mind off of it and it WILL get better!
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Thanks Beachbaby

Postby BettinaV » September 5th, 2006, 8:19 am

Thank you for the ecouragement. I don't feel the best, HOWEVER, I have found a lot of great ways to make the food. I think this website is great.

This morning I took one of the suggestions to slightly microwave the Oatmeal Raisin bar. Ate it slowly with a small salad fork and it was like eating a pastry. Yum.
BettinaV

Re: Thanks Beachbaby

Postby VictoriousNat » September 5th, 2006, 8:25 am

BettinaV wrote:Thank you for the ecouragement. I don't feel the best, HOWEVER, I have found a lot of great ways to make the food. I think this website is great.

This morning I took one of the suggestions to slightly microwave the Oatmeal Raisin bar. Ate it slowly with a small salad fork and it was like eating a pastry. Yum.

Hey Bettina,

Isn't this forum great??!! Everyday I find out something from Nancy or member that makes this journey easier.

BeachBabe is right - the headaches and dizziness will subside. I did not get headaches, but I was dizzy a lot. And it has gotten better. I was super bloated when I started but I was a combo of AF being on the way and the shakes. But the bloating is all but gone.

Wishing you lots of success!! :D
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby BettinaV » September 5th, 2006, 8:29 am

Hi Victorious Nat,

Yes this is an amazing website and forum. It's nice to have this kind of support and people there to share with. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck and health as well.

Bettina
BettinaV

Return to Lean Cuisine