It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 6:05 pm

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

The Saga of Summergirl

This is me in 1997 with Bryan White (A then-popular country singer, my friend and I won a trip to Disneyland with him and his band. I was about 150 or so here-

Here was a few months later-around 160

Here was in 2002-right before divorce and close to my highest weight-237. I was wearing size 20 jeans! At the time this pic was taken, I had started to lose "some weight". I ...
Read more : The Saga of Summergirl | Views : 1649 | Replies : 2

Updated pics

Here's hoping this work with the pics. First pic is around my highest at 285.

Next is around 230 in Nov 2007

Last one was taken this past weekend at 207. Sz 16 jeans and L top (no I wouldn't wear it out alone but it's a good layer shirt)

Well, that's me
Read more : Updated pics | Views : 3185 | Replies : 23

Half-Way (almost) Update -80 pounds

Since I am nearly to my half-way point and I felt like trying on some new clothes, I took some pictures and decided to share.

This was taken on March 16, 2007 at my neice's sweet 16...

This one was in July of 2007...

These were taken this evening 2-28-08...

Read more : Half-Way (almost) Update -80 pounds | Views : 3075 | Replies : 16

Bikipatra BEFORE pics-2002-117 pounds

I got a new printer with a scanner on it for Christmas from my mother and it just arrived yesterday. I always talk about my 117 pounds days where I could eat and drink anything and still be skinny. These are some polaroids I still have-my sister and mom have all my other photos. The first pictures is of me with a guy right after I has started drinking again after almost 3 years of ...
Read more : Bikipatra BEFORE pics-2002-117 pounds | Views : 3123 | Replies : 22

Baby Trace's 50 lbs Lost Pics

I'm still around 10 lbs short of goal, but I happened to have some pictures taken exactly 1 year apart that I thought would be good to use as "before and afters." The actual weight loss took 19-20 weeks.

The first two are from Christmas last year and this year. Besides my size, just look at the expression on my face. I've definitely changed a lot both inside and out.

The 2nd two are ...
Read more : Baby Trace's 50 lbs Lost Pics | Views : 3556 | Replies : 29

Holiday Greetings & One Year Maintenance Pix

Hello, Medifasters, & Happy Holidays to you All~

I wish that you each be richly blessed this holiday season, that your hopes & dreams be fulfilled, that that which is important to you be realized.

While listening to XM (Oprah, Marianne Williamson??) the other day, I heard something that has caused me reflection... The statement was that "one can never get enough of what one does not need". That thought was so succinct, it rang ...
Read more : Holiday Greetings & One Year Maintenance Pix | Views : 2071 | Replies : 11

My pic's

Ok My before and after 2 months are in my journal....look see....more to go but a GREAT start! :D

Going to get to be a lean mean fighting/loving machine! :twisted: :twisted:

<edit>added pics - UT</edit>
Read more : My pic's | Views : 3019 | Replies : 16

Bikipatra Goal Picture

My official goal picture I want to be in my Suzie Wong dress I got in Hong Kong, but I will have to go in and get it altered. Even though I have shown many fat pics over the year, this is my official start photo taken 7 days after I started Medifast. The goal pic was taken last month but I was hovering at goal at that point and definitely the next morning weighed ...
Read more : Bikipatra Goal Picture | Views : 2876 | Replies : 23

LIZABETTE's Maintenance and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Taken this morning, ready to go out the door and conquer the world!
Well, maybe not the world, but thankful for the health and fitness that I have already seized.
Over a year ago I reach goal, and I stubbornly hold on to the prize!
My good wishes to you all for a Happy Thanksgiving and a Blessed Christmas Season.
Read more : LIZABETTE's Maintenance and a Happy Thanksgiving! | Views : 2305 | Replies : 19

Photoshoot Pictures taken 11/16/07

I have 421 pics, many very bad, and 200 more or so the photographer will have to mail me. I had three other outfits not covered in these pics! These are just a few I have gotten to and been able to crop. When I have all my pictures ready I will just have an album online that any interested parties can look at so I won't clog the board with my pics!
ImageImage
ImageImage ...
Read more : Photoshoot Pictures taken 11/16/07 | Views : 2893 | Replies : 25

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286