It is currently April 28th, 2024, 2:00 pm

News Stickies

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

New Year New You Power Tool (Daily Journal)

MakeMeThinner Power Tools

Hey there Thinnin’ Friends ~

We’ve done it again! Not only do you get Fabulous Free Forum Frivolity, Nancy’s Newsletters, Unca’s Terrific Techno Support and Terry’s Ordering Oversight but now you also get a tool to monitor your weight and measurements.

Here’s a perfect and powerful tool for you to use as you shake your way to a healthy new you and ideal weight.

How to do it.

Dig around in the ...
Read more : New Year New You Power Tool (Daily Journal) | Views : 5700 | Replies : 52 | Forum : The Web Room

About this room.

duhhhh....We should have had this room long ago.

Post all your fitness and exercise topics here.
:jumprope: :weightlift:
Unca
Read more : About this room. | Views : 13929 | Replies : 4 | Forum : The Gymnasium

Medifast Grand Lost

I think we should all add up what we have individually lost and see how much collectively we have lost since being in the Medifast program.

I have lost 30 lbs while on Medifast, now the next person tell us how much you have lost and then add it to the total, so the grand total right now is:

who's next in line to add to the lost
Read more : Medifast Grand Lost | Views : 11825 | Replies : 93 | Forum : Weight Loss

General F.A.Q. from the Medifast website! (updated 5/11/04)

General Information About Medifast.

FYI – for anyone that does not know, since this post is very long, for PC users, if you hold down your CNTL key, and hit the letter “F”, (CNTL-F) you will get a “find dialog box” that pops up. You can then type in a word to search for, like Fast, or Fast Soup, then hit “OK” and you will be taken to the first “match” for that item. There ...

tons of recipes for shakes!!!!

RECIPES
Vanilla Supplement
Banana Dream
Black Cherry Chiller
Creamsicle
Key Lime Cooler
Lemon Meringue Cooler
Pina Colada
Raspberry Cream
Rootbeer Float
Strawberry Daiquiri
Strawberry Shortcake
Vanilla Almond Coffee Cooler
Vanilla Lemon Pudding

Dutch Chocolate Supplement
Black Forest Freeze
Chocolate Covered Cherry Chiller
Chocolate Fudgesicle
Chocolate Mint
Mocha Delight
Orange Chocolate Shake

Swiss Mocha Supplement
Mocha Almond Cooler
Mocha Walnut Shake

Strawberry Crème Supplement
ChocoBerry Shake
Strawberry Almond Delight

Orange Delight Supplement
Orange Coconut Cooler
Orange ...
Read more : tons of recipes for shakes!!!! | Views : 13339 | Replies : 38 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Starting Out . . .

Starting Out . . .

Welcome to the Beginner’s Post. We’ve gathered together information that will be helpful to you as you are starting into Medifast. We recommend you read through the post, and if you have any further questions, the members of the forum will be more than pleased to help you out.

Getting Ready . . .

Here is an excellent webpage that should answer most of your initial questions, please read it ...
Read more : Starting Out . . . | Views : 15681 | Replies : 31 | Forum : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Check out my Before and After Pictures!

Nancy at the Pumpkin Patch in October 2001
Check out my cheeks - it looks like I'm storing nuts for the winter!

We’re recovering from a major winter snow and ice storm here in The Couve this first week of January 2004.

We’ve been iced in four days and have cabin fever!

Since some of you wanted to see my ‘before and after Medifast’ pictures, I searched for 'em this afternoon. I found more ...
Read more : Check out my Before and After Pictures! | Views : 15434 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Studio

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286