It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 6:52 pm

News News of Odds and Ends

Site map of Odds and Ends » Forum : Odds and Ends

Trades!

I have a few things for trade if anyone is interested.

3 boxes of Chicken Noodle Soup minus one packet.

1 box of Chicken and Wild Rice minus one packet.

1 box of Cappuccino minus one packet.

1 box Scrambled Eggs.

I would like to trade for oatmeal but am open to other things as well. I just have found I do not enjoy the soups at all.

Thanks! Donna
Read more : Trades! | Views : 664 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Digestive Health Supplements

Hello MakeMeThinner and Healthier Peeps ~

I wanted to let you know about a new digestive supplement that is being released this month by Medifast to assist people on with their health during all phases of our Health Management Program, including the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan for weight loss, the Transition Phase, Maintenance Phase, and beyond for optimal health.

Essential1 is designed for Digestive Health; each daily pack includes a custom probiotic capsule and ...
Read more : Digestive Health Supplements | Views : 2334 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Four Spankin' Brand New Meal Replacements

Well Hullo there and Howdy Do!

For those of you who like crispy and crunchy foods, we have a Medifast :coach: announcement to share with you:
four new medically formulated portion-controlled meal replacements will be available in the TSFL Shopping Cart on Monday, July 20, 2009.

The newest Medifast Meals were introduced at the National Take Shape For Life Convention last week at The Phoenician Resort in ...
Read more : Four Spankin' Brand New Meal Replacements | Views : 4056 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Boxes for Sale!

Hi. I have a few boxes from the free week/last few months that I'm looking to sell or trade

My stock is:

1 box Swiss Mocha 70 Shakes

1 box Peach Oatmeal

1 box Vanilla Pudding

1 box Hot Cocoa

1 box Homestyle Chili

2 boxes Chicken Noodle Soup

2 Boxes Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

So that is 9 boxes total. I would prefer to sell/trade them all to the same person.

For a ...
Read more : Boxes for Sale! | Views : 761 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Price Reduction of Ready To Drinks

Hi there, MakeMeThinner Forum Readers and Medifast Ready-To-Drink Slurpers ~

Good news! I wanted to let you know that the price of the Ready To Drinks has been reduced and is now $64.95 per case of 24 individual drinks.

For those of you who are BeSlim Club members, you will also receive your accrued discount on them.

Since RTDs are heavy, be sure to keep in mind that the shipping price can be upwards to ...
Read more : Price Reduction of Ready To Drinks | Views : 721 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Are you Banned?

Hi all,
You may have been mistakenly caught up in an attempt to stop automated spam messages.

Don't be alarmed if you get this message.
If you're getting the message "You have been permanently banned from this board.", go to the link below and send me your ip number and I'll get you off the list.
What's my IP Address?
Sorry bout this. Darn bots anyway....:)
Read more : Are you Banned? | Views : 14985 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Web Room

Server Crash

Sorry everyone,
That was a bad one. Someone at the head office must have tripped over the plug. Looks like we lost a few posts too, but everything seems up and running now.

Let me know if you still have any problems posting or viewing the forum.
Read more : Server Crash | Views : 531 | Replies : 6 | Forum : The Web Room

TSFL Rewards Question

Does anyone know how long it takes before purchases post to your TSFL Rewards account? Thanks
Read more : TSFL Rewards Question | Views : 555 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Web Room

New Look

Hey all and welcome to all the new members,
You may have noticed that MMT has had a new face lift.
We decided after 6 years, the old antiquated, clunky dinosaur needed to join the 21st century.

We've changed to the blog format, so you can interact with us over there also on news and information that we'll be adding.
Feel free to register, or you can also comment as a guest.
Click on T ...
Read more : New Look | Views : 462 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The Web Room

Cherry Pomegranate Shakes

Looking to trade:

I have a new box (of 7 minus 1), so 6 total. Expiration date is Oct 09

I love pomegranate, but I cannot do the cherry taste no matte how hard I doctor it up.

I like anything except for chilli.

Let me know!! Thanks
Read more : Cherry Pomegranate Shakes | Views : 778 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286