It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 10:33 pm

News News of Lean Cuisine

Site map of Lean Cuisine » Forum : Lean Cuisine

Add your favorite recipes.

Syrups and dressings

I finally found Walden Farms and Divinci at Drug emporium. Can someone tell me what they have found that they really like and what they thought was horrid lol . I realize peoples taste vary but i was just wanting some input

thanks all

Larry
Read more : Syrups and dressings | Views : 676 | Replies : 4

Brisket

Is brisket allowed if it is trimmed? i dont recall seeing it anywhere. I know brime rib is not but was'nt sure about brisket

Local store has them on sale for $.99 a lb so i was kinda curious

Larry
Read more : Brisket | Views : 848 | Replies : 7

The Glories of Turkey Bacon

I'm probably late to the dance (again) but I just got brave enough to try turkey bacon. It ain't half bad! The nutrition facts follow 1 slice /35 kcal/3g fat/<1g carb , Oscar Meyer brand. I believe there is also a lower fat version. This probably isn't something to be chowing down on but sure can give an other wise ordinary salad a little pizazz. Maybe a veggie burger with a half slice of turkey ...
Read more : The Glories of Turkey Bacon | Views : 936 | Replies : 0

Sweet Oatmeal "bread"

This is not a new recipe, but I thought some newbies may enjoy it. I have tweaked it just a little to make it more of a sweet bread.

1 pkg MF oatmeal (any flavor)
1 pkg MF eggs
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tblsp ground flax meal
1/8 tsp Splenda
1/4 tsp lemon or vanilla extract
following spices to taste: use what you like, part or all of them
cinn
pumpkin pie spice
nutmeg ...
Read more : Sweet Oatmeal "bread" | Views : 1871 | Replies : 6

Granola Crunch

I think I posted this before or someone else did but I have been eating it a lot and decided to take a picture and repost.

This is perfect for when you are on the go or for me when I am at working sitting at my desk and it is time to eat but not my break time.

What you need:

1 packet of MF Oatmeal ( I use Apple Cinnamon but any flavor ...
Read more : Granola Crunch | Views : 1650 | Replies : 6

Onion

While browsing I notcied Mike made a note about onion being "off the list". I assume that to mean it is no longer allowable? Any idea when/why?

Also, as I am just restarting today with products I currently have on hand, until I receive a new order, are there any other major changes that I need to be aware of in the interim?
Read more : Onion | Views : 1031 | Replies : 2

Ground Chicken/Turkey Indian style... can i have this?

my eyes are going cross-eyed trying to figure out what i can and cannot have. i'm about to give-up on ground meats at this rate. Canada doesn't seem to have most of the stuff the USA has. sucks.

ANYWAY

here's the general run down of the recipe in question. could someone please tell me if i can make this for myself? the recipe states it serves 3-4 people.

3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2.5cm (1 inch) ...
Read more : Ground Chicken/Turkey Indian style... can i have this? | Views : 821 | Replies : 3

Cooking ground meats

i thought i would post this

if you use a tupperware stack cooker to cook your ground meats in you will reduce the amount of fat in your meats
The meat sits in a colander type dish over a larger dish with a lid and makes wonderful ground beef, ground turkey ect... and it doesnt sit in the fat as it cooks

1lb ground beef i start it out for three minutes then stir and ...
Read more : Cooking ground meats | Views : 715 | Replies : 3

recipe request: fish!

I don`t like fish. I have never liked fish. Jeremy LOVES fish. I hate cooking fish because I don`t know what I`m doing, and the whole house ends up stinking of fish which totally turns me off and I end up not eating at all.

However.. I find I am eating too much red meat lately.. and I need a change. My FIL is constantly fussing at me to eat more fish because it`s oh ...
Read more : recipe request: fish! | Views : 3949 | Replies : 15

Making salads

i have another question this one is about lettuce I've found it difficult to measure 2 cups of lettuce and know if im getting the correct amount.

should i do this in a measuring cup or should i use my digital kitchen scale and weigh out 12oz??? . I chop up veggies cucumber-green pepper small and put them in the measuring cup but i am confused on the lettuce

thanks

Larry
Read more : Making salads | Views : 765 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286