New to the Forum

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

How much I have lost

Postby 2getskinny » April 5th, 2005, 11:37 pm

Hi Everyone! Well I weighed myself and I have lost 12 pounds in a week since starting back on the MF plan, I am so excited!! I hope I can keep up the good work, I know today I didnt get enough water in, I usually drink water all day long but today I was so busy cleaning I didn't drink as much as I should have. So tomarrow I will pull out my HUGE water jug and fill it up so I know I will get enough water in. Here is to another day with my MF! :lol:

Keep Shaking Guys & Gals!!!! :mrgreen:
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby raederle » April 6th, 2005, 5:38 am

What a great start!!! I hope that keeps you motivated to keep on goin' to you make your goal. Make this the LAST diet you ever have to be on! CONGRATS!!!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby DonicaB » April 6th, 2005, 9:28 am

Good Job! I am right here with you. 2nd time for me also. I am not quitting this time. No matter what.

We will just have to keep encouraging one another. That is why I joined this forum. What a great support system.

Lose, Lose, Lose!!!
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » April 6th, 2005, 10:15 am

2getskinny...&....DonicaB....Welcome...I'm so glad you joined us on this awesome weightloss journey.... :yay: ....Congratulations on your weight loss and may you both be blessed with much strength as you reach your goals.... :drive:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 2getskinny » April 6th, 2005, 10:11 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome & Support! It so helps alot! Today I was proud of myself for drinking over 96 oz of water!!! I did good today! :lol: I dont want to give up this time either! I am in it for the long haul! I was SO HAPPY this morning when I could FINALLY wear my Levis again!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! That kept me going all day today!!!!
2getskinny

Postby raederle » April 7th, 2005, 5:51 am

Woo-hoo! Yay water! Yay Levis! Soon those Levis will be fallin' off your skinny butt...! :mrgreen:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
raederle

Postby Guest » April 7th, 2005, 5:15 pm

Oh how I Would LOVE those Levis to fall off my Soon to be Skinny Butt! LOL! Then I will go Shopping!!!!!!

Postby 2getskinny » April 7th, 2005, 5:18 pm

I logged in and it still showed me as a guest so I logged in again to see if it worked this time........... :-P
2getskinny

Postby scrabbler7 » April 7th, 2005, 6:20 pm

12 lbs in 7 days - WOW!!!

Oh and welcome to the forum! :lol:
scrabbler7

Postby 2getskinny » April 7th, 2005, 10:15 pm

WOW is what I said when I weighed! I was So HAPPY! And to I am doing the total plan right now, I ALMOST did a NONO and took a bite of a brownie my Daughter made but I said NO! And grabed my water jug and walked outside and soon forgot about it. That was a HUGE step for me. I LOVE Chocolate and so I felt good when I made myself walk away... :mrgreen: I have been feeling very tired today for some reason, I am a night owl most of the time but tonight I feel so darn tired. Maybe it's the low cal intake? I don't know. I have been having a few hunger pains but keep drinking my water so I think I will be turning in earlier then usual tonight so I don't make a HUGE mistake that will make me regret in the morning. I must to this! And not give in to the "bad NONO foods"
2getskinny

Postby raederle » April 8th, 2005, 6:09 am

Great job on resisting the brownie-- I know how hard that must've been! It does get easier as you get into the MF habit a bit more. And yep, the hunger generally does subside for most people after a week or two, if not sooner. Also, as for the weakness/tiredness, that may be curable by drinking more water (dehydration causes fatigue, right Donna? :mrgreen:) and getting enough sodium and potassium (adding an MF FastSoup or some bouillion would do it) often helps. If the tiredness persists, let us know-- you may need to up your calorie intake, and if it gets really bad, seeing your doctor might be in order to make sure everything's okay. I betcha in a few days, with some more water and sodium, you'll feel just fine, though. :D Keep up the GREAT work!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
raederle

Postby doglover » April 8th, 2005, 6:14 am

You said it Rae! I think the sodium thing was the best discovery I made on this forum in week one! I also get really tired sometimes at night, but I think a combination of low cal, all the extra energy I have during the day, and getting up so much earlier than I have in a long time is all contributing to my body being on a "real" scehdule! It's night time - I SHOULD be tired! But if it is really bad or momre like fatigue and not just tired, drink, bouillon and fast suops should help tremendously!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby 2getskinny » April 8th, 2005, 9:15 am

Thank you for the Tips! I will try them, I am drinking over 96 oz of water so I will kick that up more. I am finding that I am waking up earlier in the morning also....which is a plus as I can start my day and get more stuff done, Has helped alot since I am starting to pack up things in the house that we are not using so that when it is time to move into our new house I won't have ALOT of packing left to do. :)

Thanks alot you all!!! Your tips & support help me alot!
2getskinny

tumbleweed

Postby tumbleweed » April 8th, 2005, 9:33 am

Cograts on the one week weight loss! What a wonderful start!
Water is so important, I have found that the more I drink the better I feel, good luck and chug a lug ...... :D
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby 2getskinny » April 9th, 2005, 10:29 pm

I am feeling better today, Drinking ALOT of water.........been craving a pepsi but have not had one. I LOVE pepsi, but when I did drink it I would buy those tiny cans and drink one. I haven't had one in awhile now. I haven't weighed again yet, hope to wait until Tuesday. I obsess over the scale so I am trying NOT to jump on it. I am due for my TOM and it should of come yesterday but I am not worried about it, It will come when it is ready....LOL. That is another reason I don't want to jump on the scale, afraid I will see no loss or a gain becuase of TOM. So I will try to wait it out.

I am nervous about this week.......My B-Day is on the 15th (Yes tax day :)
And my DH ALWAYS brings me home a B-Day cake and takes me away for a two day get away. I don't know how to tell him I don't want a cake and don't need to go out of town. I have some thinking to do on a good way to do this. :roll:
2getskinny

Next

Return to Come on in.