new to medifast

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

new to medifast

Postby Gail-3 » May 6th, 2005, 7:46 am

Hello. I am new to the program (starting week 4 on 5/7) and am very excited about what lays ahead of me. I've been reading the forum for a few weeks and thought I would join in for extra support. Everyone seems so positive and the before and after pictures are not only encouraging but amazing to see. Well, thats it for now. Gail
Gail
Gail-3
First Post

Postby raederle » May 6th, 2005, 7:53 am

Welcome, Gail! I'm glad you found us. I love this board and all the folks who post here-- and I'm sure you will, too. I never woulda made it anywhere near goal without the support, advice, and wisdom gathered here, and I'm thankful everyday for it!

Congrats on taking control of your weight and your health-- stick to the plan, put one foot in front of the other, and MF will work for you. If you ever have questions, just need to vent, or want to type instead of cheat, come straight here!

Nice to "meet" ya!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 6th, 2005, 8:57 am

Gail~~ you are only a week behind me so we starting close to the same time. You have definitely come to the right place for support. :stroll:

We are so glad to have you join us and share with us your successes and even your frustrations.

Welcome!

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » May 6th, 2005, 9:35 am

.........Gail..... :wavie: .......so glad you have joined the team of INCREDIBLE LOSERS............ :goteam: ..............I hope you will benefit as greatly from this forum as many of us have....... :D ....keep shaking and in no time that flab will be flying.......... :drive:
Donna..dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.