Motivation

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Motivation

Postby PJinCali » November 2nd, 2006, 6:25 pm

Several months ago I bought YOU the owners manual and pre-ordered YOU on a diet, both books were written by Dr Michael Roizen & Dr Mehmet OZ. The first book is such a great reference for staying healthy and understanding my body. I bought the book for my daughter and each of my adult sons. Monday I received YOU on a diet. It is FABULOUS! It explains, in terms that anyone can understand, what happens with the food we eat and the cravings we get. I am not going to go off the Medifast plan but this book is really helping me stick to the program. I was having a huge problem sticking to the plan and staying motivated. The health information in this new book really helps me understand how dangerous it is to be so overweight and how important it is to get rid of the fat and get healthy. It also came with a DVD that has 3 exercise routines, beginner, intermediate and advanced. I highly recommend this book to anyone that might have issues with sticking to the program and staying motivated to lose the weight. I feel just as motivated today as I did when I started this program. I am positive I will stay motivated and make it to my goal.

PJ
20#5-21 - 120# forecast 3-3
40#7-09 - 130# forecast 4-2
60#8-31 - 140# forecast 5-2
80#10-22- 150# forecast 6-2
100#12-30 – 160# forecast 7-2
110# forecast 1-29
PJinCali
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to What's Shakin'