Motivation Needed

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby elle4nelly » May 7th, 2004, 7:54 am

Kimay Darling,

Thank you for the show of support. Oh..don't worry...I don't intend to settle for a size 14. I 'm heading back to the size I once was for a while. A six ( at 130-137) somehow I'm a six. Below 130..I become a 4.
Anyway...All these past memories came surfacing last month...But I've released them out of my system. I am extremely strong and tend to keep my problem to myself. Actually until I found this forum, I never shared any feelings with anyone. Funny, but I think my family is convinced that I can endure any torture or ill??? It's my fault! I learned to hide away my feelings very well. I always gave my mom the Stone cold look when she yelled and smacked us. My sibblings 4 guys and a girl...Just cried out loud as soon as she gave the "evil eye"!!!And I never did!!!So I got more smack since I was perceived as not having been punished enough while they got the easy spank! Hey..it's made me one very fiesty and tough cookie!
I'm laughing now at most of this now!!!! I'm alright , trust me, I am! But any ill comments from her will always bring it back. And you are right Vicky, Parents are not handed " Manuals " on raising kids. I love her no matter what.
I am going to get to my goal with Medifast. I am not playing around at all. I might stumble and fall...but the finish line will see me.
And unlike the other times I dieted, I am better equiped this time. I read health magazine, I suscribe to the Journal of clinical nutrition, I love exercisng hard...but can't on medifast..so I put in my maximum effort in my 30-45 minutes workout. I know all anyone needs to know about, calories, carbs, fat protein. And what's needed to keep the weight off nd etc...
I'll make it...one way or another...And I cannot wait to be Thin AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too have fond memories of sliping on little fitted summer skirts or dresses and cute sandals and feeling so light and good. Saw a woman on the train last night, had a baby pink fited flowere skirt on and the fited little pink blouse to go with it. She was sitting with legs crossed and wearing the cuttest high heels sandals. And I smiled to myself and said: " I'll be there soon". her image hunted me all evening and kept me straight alond with all the kind words I read on this thread.

Mike? Nothing taste better than thin!! You are absolutely right!

So...I will be here until the end and even after I reach goal...'cause I can't even imagine life without you all!!
Thank you! You're the best!

Your conductor to thinville
Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby TamiL » May 7th, 2004, 8:50 am

now thats my conductor...the Nelly we all know...
bound and determined!!

YOU GO GIRL!! we will get to THINVILLE..perhaps not as soon as we would like...but all good things come to those who work hard for them!!

;) Tam
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room