Mike

1 Thread per registered User.

Jazzed on Sat

Postby Joy » January 6th, 2008, 2:33 pm

Nice seeing you yesterday and talking to Di on the phone!

keep well,
joy
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 7th, 2008, 10:23 pm

Waaasssup Mike!!!! Poppin' in to give'ya a holla. Thanks for coming over to visit me the other day :-P ...and yeah, i AM trying to keep up with the gossip...lol!

Please give "gorgeous" Diana my regards will'ya??

Take care...

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Mike » January 8th, 2008, 7:06 pm

Thanks guys... (or gals as it were).

Well, I felt like I need to be accountable here, so I figured I better set everything straight. I was offplan alot more than I was onplan over the holidays, and the scale shows it. :roll:

I put back on 10 lbs and basically kicked things back to August's weight... so, in essence, I have restarted as well. :x

I changed my club and my ticker so that I can see my own "new" current reality, and keep myself in check. :shock:

Here is to compliance, and success, lets all do this together.

:D
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 9th, 2008, 4:02 am

Best of luck but that ticker is CRUEL considering I am having a tooth extracted in two and a half hours!!!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mike » January 9th, 2008, 9:31 am

Sorry... it was one I hadn't used and thought I'd try it out...
Hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

:|
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby lifelovinaries » January 12th, 2008, 6:14 am

hey science guy...I even have Nancy calling you Science Guy now! It's sitting right in biki's journal for proof! Aren't nicknames WONDERFUL?? :mrgreen: Now go figure out how to make her some sparklies!

luv ya,
ovary chick :D

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries

Postby Mike » January 12th, 2008, 9:43 am

lifelovinaries wrote: hey science guy...I even have Nancy calling you Science Guy now! It's sitting right in biki's journal for proof! Aren't nicknames WONDERFUL?? :mrgreen: Now go figure out how to make her some sparklies!

luv ya,
ovary chick :D

Noted and responded. Yes ma'am I'll get right on that. ;)

I would much rather be deemed Science Guy (Ovary Chick) rather than many of the other "names" I've been called in my life.

:?
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Postby KellyC » January 12th, 2008, 11:34 am

I used to love Bill Nye the Science Guy when I was a kid. Unfortunately, that's where my love for science stopped.. chem kicked my butt, physics made me want to kill myself (or kill my teacher), and bio.. well.. cutting up dead animals and pulling out their intestines is a memory I have been trying to block out for years...
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » January 19th, 2008, 10:57 am

This was my self-rant that I talked about almost posting in Liz' journal:

I remember when I hit my 4th day (the first time) on plan. I used to come home from work (dealing with 14 year olds all day and being 350 lbs), sit in my nice, comfy futon chair. Turn on the TV and watch while I graded HW. Got up, made dinner, eat dinner, sit back in the futon chair, get up and go to bed. No energy at all... until day 4 on plan.

Oh my gosh!!!! I couldn't sit down for more that 5 minutes. I haed to get up and do something (thank goodness we got a dog). I was up and moving, running with the dog, doing something.
I have since fallen off plan numerous times and restarted over and over, and it still happens. Day 4, tons of energy, and energy as long as I stick to the plan.

Yes, there are days I get tired... we all do. We also catch bugs which bring us down, but ya know, alot less often than before... so it definitely helps to stick to the plan.

Now, maybe I can follow these things, and stick to the program for good. Sometimes I think its just good to go back and re-read ones own journal for some inspiration too.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Postby Mavesse » January 19th, 2008, 11:42 am

Science Guy: excellent choice for a nickname. I love Bill Nye--though not in a romantic way...

I teach as well and one year I bought a bunch Bill Nye DVDs for our science department. But my class loved them so much, I could use them as a reward for big accomplishments.

But then rumours began circulating (among the 11-year-olds) that I had a crush on the Science Guy. I'm afraid I started it all with words like, "I love Bill Nye," or something. They take everything so literally!

Anyway, I overheard the kids plotting ways to contact him and let him know about their single science teacher. :oops: Poor Bill Nye had to be shelved for a while. :lol:

I hadn't realized you were on a re-start, Mike. Well done being real about it and taking care of business. Hey, I read somewhere that you were in Grade 10 in 1985. If I got that right, it means we're the same age! Do you know how rare it is that I meet someone my age? It's like we all dropped off the planet--where I live, anyway. Is your wife our age, too?

Take care :D
Mavesse
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » January 19th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Thanks Mavesse. Yeah, graduated in 1987. Just had the 20 year reunion. Was a blast... Seems like I'm always "restarting" I always using the products, sometimes too much and sometimes adding in the wrong stuff, so I am back on the way its supposed to be done.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Postby Out*With*The*Old » January 19th, 2008, 3:57 pm

Hey - I'm in the 1987 club too :)! I SO love the 80's!!!!!!!!!
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mike » January 19th, 2008, 4:28 pm

for some reason that doesn't surprise me Kym.
8)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Postby Out*With*The*Old » January 19th, 2008, 4:31 pm

Hmmm, and why is that?!?
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » January 19th, 2008, 4:35 pm

Out*With*The*Old wrote:Hmmm, and why is that?!?

because we all know...YOU LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE, YOU LIKE TO BOOGIE!...all in your blue bra, which matches your eyes! :roflmao:

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal