my medifast ?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Jen » July 2nd, 2006, 10:19 pm

Thanks for the update!! :D

Looking forward to it!
Start date: 6/22/06 : 36 : 5'7" : 262/190/140
Jen
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JKSRN » July 3rd, 2006, 9:37 am

Hi, if you are still interested in 'mymedifastdotcom', simply call the phone number on the Medifast main site, and ask them for the code. They will give you one, and then just register with the code onto the 'mymedifast' site. Hope this helps. I did this for Jenn a week or so ago. Like Jenn, I like the site very much, and I have the time, so I don't mind logging in my meals and also printing them out for future reference. My medifast is a great tool.
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby electra000 » July 3rd, 2006, 12:47 pm

Hi JKSRN, I called Medifast and asked for a code and was told to send an e-mail to the webmaster. The webmaster replied to me and told me that I could not get an invitation with a code because I had purchased products from TSFL. That made me really mad ! I e-mailed them back and asked them to reconsider due to the fact that I have made many purchases from both Medifast directly and TSFL. Medifast did not respond.
I do not understand this. :?
electra000
Preferred member

Postby JKSRN » July 3rd, 2006, 7:31 pm

Sent you a PM
Joan
Last edited by JKSRN on July 5th, 2006, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby Elke » July 4th, 2006, 6:10 am

Unca, I wonder if there will be a way to transfer my info from mymedifast to this new one your talking about.
I don't understand why you would need a code, I went there and have had no problems. I love tracking my food and my calorie intake. As for the rest of ther site....not people friendly if you ask me. Some of the people there invited me into chat but as soon as I got there they all left. So I chatted with myself :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby JKSRN » July 4th, 2006, 11:19 am

Gee, lucky you, Elke, getting on with no code! Most of us have had to use a code. And, as Tim said, soon TSFL is developing something new. Hopefully, it will provide all that the MMF tracking does. That will be great for all TSFL users!
I do agree that this forum is much more interesting and supportive than the MMF forums.
Joan
Last edited by JKSRN on July 5th, 2006, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby Unca_Tim » July 4th, 2006, 12:19 pm

Elke wrote:Unca, I wonder if there will be a way to transfer my info from mymedifast to this new one your talking about.

Hi Elke,
Unfortunately, I haven't seen either of them, so I'm not sure how easy it'll be to move your info into TSFL.

One of the new themes for TSFL is "Motion", as in always changing, growing and moving forward.

I think the whole support area of the website was called "Support in Motion". This was a separate part of the new web interface and included all the new tools to help support/track your progress.

Sounded like they're going to have the "full meal deal" for support, including nutrition/cal/etc/ tracking and also "user defined" areas so you can put in your own items to custom design your own meals.

We'll have to wait and see (Aug. 1), but by the glimpes of the new co-branded site and back office, i'm sure it's going to be a cutting edge, state of the art tool.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby electra000 » July 5th, 2006, 8:21 am

Thanks JKSRN for looking into this for me. Let me know what you find out ! :D
electra000
Preferred member

Postby JKSRN » July 5th, 2006, 9:25 am

Hi Electra000

I sent you an PM.
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby Ketann » July 6th, 2006, 2:41 pm

Well, since I order from TSFL anyway, I'll just wait til Aug. 1st :). I hope I'll be able to order online at 2 AM in my pjs as well. :lol:

Keturah
Ketann
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby loriannk » July 6th, 2006, 2:56 pm

This place is SO much nicer. It takes hours and sometimes a whole day for a thread or reply to post. It is so slow paced. The nice part is you can log your food, exercise and weight and you can get graphs & charts on your progress.

I can't wait to see the new TSFL one.

Lori
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby LovenElvis » July 6th, 2006, 3:30 pm

All of you are going to LOVE the new site and support tools!

TSFL has done a GREAT job!!!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss