Mavesse

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby holberry » May 19th, 2007, 11:11 am

ok, I bet you have 4 glasse of water down by now :water:
I m with T on this, your post was not a bummer. It was right on. You have a goal and perhaps with your success, mom will follow??...
keep drinking,
hb
holberry
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mavesse » May 20th, 2007, 10:03 pm

Whew! I've been so busy working on an inventory of all the supplements I hope to swap, I forgot to have one!

I was really praying for a full day of compliance and guess what? I did it! I'm back on track! :yay:

If anyone happens to read this, I would value your opinion on something: What are the Mango Cranberry and Fruit Punch drinks like? I'm finding the soups don't agree with me (I think it's the textured soy protein) and I'm looking for an alternative something to break up the routine of shakes and pudding. Do they taste like Kool Aid, or Crystal Lite? Are they thick? I wonder, how do they get the protein in them?

Anyway, I had better have my last supplement and get to bed. Man it feels good to be back on the program ;)
Mavesse
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mavesse » May 21st, 2007, 10:15 am

Morning!

I lost two pounds last night--I've only got one pound to go before I shake off everything I gained during my three-day "time in the darkness" :lol:

It's a holiday here today, which is the biggest benefit I see to having a queen. I have tons to do to be ready for work Tuesday, like interim reports and a boatload of marking, a trunk full of laundry and I have to tidy up or else my roommate, who is only here during the week, will be scared to come in!

But so far, my big plan involves taking my cappuccino to the couch. It's ages since I've seen week-day TV :shock: Hopefully, it's just a slow start!

What I really want most is one more full day of compliance. I will try harder to get that done than anything else. I think it's the most important, too, because nothing else matters much if I'm sick (physically and emotionally) from overeating.

Take care, everyone. And thanks for being here, and helping me stay on track.

Mavesse
Mavesse

Postby holberry » May 21st, 2007, 10:23 am

compliance :yes:
you can do this.
you are doing it.
hugs,
hb
holberry
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Hi

Postby Donna » May 21st, 2007, 10:33 am

Hi Mavesse!!!

I just wanted to stop by your journal & see how it's going. Congrats on the 2# loss! That must be a great enouragement! I know it can be a drag trying to relose - but, keep on keepin on and you will get where you need to be!

I have the cran-mango. It came in my 5-week variety pack. I'll try one today and get back to you!

TTYL!
Donna :)
"I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine." Eph 3:20-21

STARTED - 5/12/2007
PROGRESS - 213/204.8/115

Donna
Trusted Member

cran-mango

Postby Donna » May 21st, 2007, 10:50 am

I'm baaaaaaaaaack (she said in her eeriest voice)

It was time to eat anyway, so I tried the cran-mango. In a word. YUCK! :puke:

I mixed it with cold water. Maybe there's a better way to try it. Perhaps diet 7-up or Sprite might improve it.

STARTED - 5/12/2007
PROGRESS - 213/204.8/115

Donna
Trusted Member

mango

Postby Donna » May 21st, 2007, 10:52 am

Oh yeah - the texture wasn't weird or anything. It was kinda like a grapefruit juice texture. But, the flavor didn't sit well with me at all. It's the first thing I really don't like so far.

STARTED - 5/12/2007
PROGRESS - 213/204.8/115

Donna
Trusted Member

Postby Tawanda » May 21st, 2007, 11:24 am

I bought some of the Tropical Punch and wow is it sweet! I have to mix it with diet 7 up in order to drink it. :? I guess it will be fine, in really hot weather, diluted with the diet soda. I've not tried the other drinks.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 21st, 2007, 7:37 pm

Hey Mavesse...it's Chynna! So sweet of you to drop by my journal and introduce yourself. Thanks so much for the kind words regarding my wedding pics. That's where i was weight-wise 2 years ago..trying to get back..lol! Also thank you for taking the time to read my journal..yeah, it's been a hard road for my little girl..well not so little..she's 29. I hope that your friend is not having frequent exacerbations. It is such an awful and very unpredictable disease..ya never know what's gonna happen next.

You are doing GREAT Mavesse :-P Congrat's on your 2# loss. So glad you decided to revisit the program...WELCOME back!!

Chynna~
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 21st, 2007, 8:39 pm

Woo HOO!

Almost done with that "time in the darkness" weight!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mavesse » May 23rd, 2007, 11:21 am

Just popping in to record the fact that I'm still chugging along. I've lost my "time in the darkness" weight, and I'm excited about seeing those numbers move down into new territory again!

Thanks so much Donna and Tawanda for the reviews of the drink: I'm thinking some lemon might help? Or at least I hope so, because I have two boxes on the way :lol:

Anyway, three full days of compliance under my belt and another in the making...I feel awesome! Thanks so very much for all the sweet comments and hugs everyone. Medifasters rule! :hug:
Mavesse

Postby bikipatra » May 23rd, 2007, 11:24 am

Congrats on almost 4 days of compliance! :D
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mavesse » May 24th, 2007, 4:45 pm

Yeeeehaw! I'm almost ready for the 20# club! I just need to hold the course; not veer off on any wild food misadventures...

Medifast rocks :yeah:

If anyone happens to stop by here, I would love to hear what you like to have for your Lean and Green. It's amazing how much trouble I have thinking of new ideas, and I kind of want to keep it varied so that I get a wide range of vitamins and minerals.

Maybe I'll start a thread.
Mavesse

Postby Mavesse » May 25th, 2007, 6:23 am

Ugh...because of the Queen's birthday on Monday I have to work today...I'm a chick who's used to three-day weekends and we are not amused :lol:

I'm still on track, holding steady at 18 pounds lost, which is wonderful, because I've noticed in the past that stretches of success have been promptly followed up with major slips. I think I must get cocky or something. But in a week or so I shall be in the 20# club and I'm trying to think of a special way to celebrate. I plan to make a big deal of every 10 pounds because 85 pounds altogether is just too much to wrap my head around!

Today is a special day, too, because I ordered two cases of RTD shakes and they should be in this afternoon. They will make getting my suppplements in during the workday so much easier :mrgreen:

Well, I hope everyone is hanging in despite the aches and pains and bugs that seem to plague us :( I'll probably check in again tonight.
Mavesse

Postby Tawanda » May 25th, 2007, 6:46 am

Good for you on getting so close to the 20# club!! I've been teasing myself within a few pounds of moving up to the next club and it is driving me wonky -- I like moving up into those bigger number clubs! ;)

Rotten about having to work on Monday. My DH took today off and Tuesday so he's looking at a 5 day weekend. Weather will be nice probably so we'll be working outside, clearing brush, mowing, fencing and doing other fun and heart warming stuff................Yeah, I'm being sarcastic! ;) :lol: Hopefully your work day will be an enjoyable one.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal