I've lost 4 bags of dog food!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Bonnie » April 17th, 2006, 1:17 pm

Becky you are doing so good!!!

It was seeing you that got me jumped started back on the program with "NO CHEATS"

Thanks so much :hi5:

I am one of the lucky adopted aunts of sweet little Nickolas!!!

His smiles melt you in an instant!! :)

May we all remember that cheating is like playing Monopoly and drawing the card that says "GO BACK 3 SPACES". In our case it puts us back 3 days. :(
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Becky » April 17th, 2006, 2:58 pm

Hi Carol--I know what you mean about carrying around that dog food! Every time I carry Nicholas up the stairs (and he is getting heavier by the month as I am getting lighter), I wonder how I did it with the extra 40+ pounds on. It really is a killer on joints & bones. I am definitely planning to get WAY down below where I started with Nicholas before having baby #2 come along. You look so good & you are such a good example to everyone.
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby Becky » April 17th, 2006, 3:01 pm

Bon Bon--Nicholas is so happy to have you as Auntie Bon Bon ... and to have Uncle Steve too. I am so glad that you are on the No Cheat wagon as well. It's really the way to do it! I love your analogy about the Monopoly game. In the past I have done that day 1-3 so many times over & over and I know how miserable it can be. We're on our way past Go & we are going to collect our $200 dollars. We'll save it up by not buying junk food, and then we'll use it to be new tiny clothes! :)
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby Guest » April 17th, 2006, 11:34 pm

Becky,

Congrats!

I never thought of thinking of Dog Food, I always pictured 10 pound bags of potatoes.. lol

WTG!!

Sheila

Previous

Return to The Weight Room