Lizabette After One Year of Maintaining!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 2nd, 2007, 2:59 am

all i have to say is wow... thanks for helping me have inspiration to really give this a second go...
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Serendipity » October 2nd, 2007, 3:20 am

Liz, I just ran across this. Still trying to catch up, but after 2 weeks I'm ready to throw in the towel and just move forward, lol.

Your 1 yr maintenance picture is simply beautiful. Queen of Serene fits you to a T.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Lizabette » October 2nd, 2007, 6:27 am

DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote:all i have to say is wow... thanks for helping me have inspiration to really give this a second go...

WOW to you, too, EMO. Thank you...I'm so happy I can be a part of your inspiration to come back for a second and successful go. WTG!
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lizabette » October 2nd, 2007, 6:32 am

Serendipity wrote:Liz, I just ran across this. Still trying to catch up, but after 2 weeks I'm ready to throw in the towel and just move forward, lol.
Your 1 yr maintenance picture is simply beautiful. Queen of Serene fits you to a T.

Thanks, JO. It's such a good feeling having you back, even after just two weeks. (Seemed like months!)
Coming from the Queen of Queens, this is a great compliment!
Looking forward to more words of wisdom, and even a little tough love in your posts....:heart:
Lizabette

Postby Slimmin' » October 3rd, 2007, 12:35 pm

Wow. You are the model of "what's possible"! I have a question for you, though, now that you are celebrating a year of maintenance. Does the worry of "I might slip up and gain all my weight back" go away over time, or get less of a possibility? In other words, at some point do you realize that you have figured this out or do you constantly think about slipping up and gaining? Even in this process of losing still I keep thinking about how in the world will I keep this off and never have to do this work again.
Slimmin'
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Lizabette » October 3rd, 2007, 3:49 pm

Slimmin' wrote:Wow. You are the model of "what's possible"! I have a question for you, though, now that you are celebrating a year of maintenance. Does the worry of "I might slip up and gain all my weight back" go away over time, or get less of a possibility? In other words, at some point do you realize that you have figured this out or do you constantly think about slipping up and gaining? Even in this process of losing still I keep thinking about how in the world will I keep this off and never have to do this work again.

Hi, SLIMMIN', That's a very good question you asked.
Okay. No, I'm not worried that "I might slip up and gain all my weight back" because I know exactly what would cause that to happen.
If I didn't step on the scale each morning to monitor my weight...if I quit exercising...if I didn't stay aware of what and how much I am putting in my mouth...
if I quit being accountable to myself and others---then I would have reason to worry.
I am not starving myself and allow myself some treats. I don't count calories as some may wisely do. If I do go overboard occasionally, I jump right back on ship.
I'm sure I'm leaving some important things out, but I guarantee you I don't want to do this all over again.
I love it too much to buy little clothes, go places and know I look good, to feel good and healthier than in years...
having people compliment me on my accomplishment...it's all too much to give up by throwing caution to the winds and sliding back into the bad, old habits of my past.
Yes, SLIMMIN" there is a Santa Clause... of the gift of slimness, well being and good health.
You're 30+ pounds down, babe, so you just keep truckin' on, and cut out the worrying!
Thanks so much for asking...:heart:
Lizabette

Postby Slimmin' » October 4th, 2007, 6:34 am

Thanks! Actually 45 pounds now. I just haven't asked for my "club" to be updated. I have heard pros and cons of weighing everyday but I really see the benefit, especially on maintenance. It just keeps me aware of what's going on. Thanks for the tips!
Slimmin'
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Lizabette » October 4th, 2007, 12:53 pm

Good on the 45#, SLIMMIN'. Looks like you are doing things right! :hi5:
Lizabette

Hi

Postby dede4wd » October 4th, 2007, 2:48 pm

Thanks for the Motivation Silver Fox! You are so amazing!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lizabette » October 4th, 2007, 7:49 pm

I've been waiting patiently for you to come by, DEE.
You'll always be my Onderwoman....Image
Lizabette

Previous

Return to Studio