LIZABETTE

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby BiggerInTexas » August 22nd, 2008, 8:34 am

Hi! This is my second time around. The first time I appreciated your wisdom and advice so much! I'm so glad you're here! It's good to see you!
BiggerInTexas
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Lizabette » August 23rd, 2008, 8:37 am

Karli wrote:Hi, Lizabette, good to see you :).
You know, I understand you wanting to shake those pesky several pounds, but you are still an inspiration to me !
See you soon :).

Hey KARLI, my friend. Thanks for coming by to see me...seems like a long time. I watched your progress and was so happy for your accomplishments. Are you still doing all the exercising you were so famous for? I still do the Y walking and water aerobics.
AND I'm down 4 pounds on my road back to goal of 135. So YAY for me, and good on you. :heart:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Re: Hi

Postby Lizabette » August 23rd, 2008, 8:44 am

dede4wd wrote:Yay,
the silver fox is back posting!
D

DEE, my amazing Wonderwoman. You'll always be that to me. WOW, you are well on your way to goal.
I'm slugging a chocolate mf shake after our trip to the Y this morning. You, know it wasn't hard at all to get back in the medi-groove once I made up my mind and committed to it.
And thank goodness, I didn't let myself get too far out of hand before jumping back on. :heart: to you, my girl.
Lizabette

Postby Lizabette » August 23rd, 2008, 8:53 am

BiggerInTexas wrote:Hi! This is my second time around. The first time I appreciated your wisdom and advice so much! I'm so glad you're here! It's good to see you!

Hi, TEX. What a nice thing for you to say. It is great that you are back again...sometimes it is harder the second time around. But we know it is tried and true and we just keep telling ourselves that we can and will do what it takes to get healthy, fit and skinny.
And we are worth it, YAY! :cheerleader:
Lizabette

Postby katieb920 » August 24th, 2008, 7:56 am

Hiya Miss Liz,

So glad you are back here. I have not been posting much. But I continue to come on the boards and read. You are such a true inspiration. Money has been a little tight right now. But come september I will be back. Thanks for coming back

Katie
Katie
katieb920

Postby nickieluv » August 24th, 2008, 5:25 pm

I'm sorry I haven't posted before, Lizabette - I've been reading everything you've posted but I've been very wrapped up in my own life lately. I just have to say that I am looking forward to the time when I only have 'a few' pounds to lose! And I hope I handle maintenance as well as you and the other star maintainers around here. What a terrific place to get guidance and inspiration!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Lizabette » August 24th, 2008, 6:18 pm

katieb920 wrote:Hiya Miss Liz,
So glad you are back here. I have not been posting much. But I continue to come on the boards and read. You are such a true inspiration. Money has been a little tight right now. But come september I will be back. Thanks for coming back
Katie

KATIE, Thank you for coming by to see me. Yeah, hang on to what you have lost and when the time is right you can start back up again. WOWIE, in September we'll see you again on the wagon.
I have just a few pounds to go to be back at goal. I hung up a tight little top where I could see it each morning when I wake up. Yep, it won't be long now. I'll let you all know. :heart:
Lizabette

Postby Lizabette » August 24th, 2008, 6:26 pm

nickieluv wrote:I'm sorry I haven't posted before, Lizabette - I've been reading everything you've posted but I've been very wrapped up in my own life lately. I just have to say that I am looking forward to the time when I only have 'a few' pounds to lose! And I hope I handle maintenance as well as you and the other star maintainers around here. What a terrific place to get guidance and inspiration!

Hey, NICK, it's so good to see you again. Boy, it is so easy to get all busy with things---'specially you with a new little 'un. All the more reason to get really fit and healthy so you can keep up, right?
You will do fine with maintenance---it takes the same determination and 'stuff' to maintain as it does to lose. It's been almost 2 years since goal for me (last of this month) and here I am only a few pounds away. You're good to go, girl! :heart:
Lizabette

Postby katesmom » October 1st, 2008, 5:33 pm

Hi Lizabette !
How are things in your world? I am suffering from separation anxiety because all of you maintainer's (except Robin) are gone !

We need you all ! When you're all here we all stay more motivated !!

:D :D :D
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Lizabette » October 2nd, 2008, 11:38 am

Thank you, PAM, my dear girl,
I am still here, and I want you to stay motivated! I've posted on a few journals lately, but not like I used to.
I'm doing fine...still maintaining after over two years at goal. Granted I kinda veered off course at some point, around last Thanksgiving and stacked on 10 pounds or so over time, but I'm now back to goal plus a pound and working on that, and plan to go 3-4 pounds under.
I'm proud of ME.
And I want you to keep going and PLEASE DON'T QUIT! You are going to make it, I promise if you will continue your journey to a healthy and fit life.
You deserve it, babe...:heart:
Lizabette

Hi

Postby dede4wd » October 3rd, 2008, 2:26 pm

I WUV my silver fox!

You're such an inspiration!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: Hi

Postby Lizabette » October 3rd, 2008, 7:50 pm

dede4wd wrote:I WUV my silver fox!
You're such an inspiration!

DEE, my wonderful Wonder Woman! I am thrilled you came by to see me... :-P
Let's don't ever lose track of each other! :heart:
Lizabette

Postby Mike » October 6th, 2008, 8:49 am

Lizabette,

Good to see you here again. Welcome back. ;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lizabette » October 7th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Mike wrote:Lizabette,
Good to see you here again. Welcome back. ;)

Thanks, MIKE, You are doing fantastic! Bet you look great, too! How's my Princess DI doing? Keeping you in line, I'm sure...
I'm maintaining now right at goal, but plan to dig a little deeper.
It's so good to hear from you...:heart:
Lizabette

Postby Lizabette » October 7th, 2008, 3:44 pm

How could I have forgotten to post that:

drumroll please......Yesterday was DH and my 62nd Wedding Anniversary!!!! YAY, ME!
We celebrated at a nice steak restaurant. Yes, I left off the delicious looking roll and stuck to my small steak and veggies.
The waitress brought us a complimentary ice cream topped with whipped cream and chocolate cookies, and yes, I did eat a few bites with DH. How could I not! But, you know, I was still down 1/2 pound from yesterday this morning. YAY again! :heart:
Lizabette

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal