lilgorg is back in da house!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Blessedmommieof3 » August 4th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Welcome back - I've seen a few of your older posts as I've browsed the forum. You've done SO good on MF so far. I'm glad to see you fell, but jumped right back on! CONGRATS and welcome...I hope to get to know you a bit more.

I'm Alicia, mom of 3 boys. Just sent my hubby off to Iraq today. :cry: I'm glad I'm 6 days into the program already, or it would've been nearly impossible for me to start now. (too stressful)
The Journey began July 30th, blogging along the way at Extrapounds*com
Blessedmommieof3
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Blessedmommieof3 » August 4th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Welcome back - I've seen a few of your older posts as I've browsed the forum. You've done SO good on MF so far. I'm glad to see you fell, but jumped right back on! CONGRATS and welcome...I hope to get to know you a bit more.

I'm Alicia, mom of 3 boys. Just sent my hubby off to Iraq today. :cry: I'm glad I'm 6 days into the program already, or it would've been nearly impossible for me to start now. (too stressful)
The Journey began July 30th, blogging along the way at Extrapounds*com
Blessedmommieof3
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby LAwoman » August 15th, 2006, 10:22 am

Hey lilgorg,

Isn't great that we can come back here for the support and motivation we need to reach goal.

I'm back as well and look forward to seeing us reach our goal as we stick to MF.

Welcome back!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » August 23rd, 2006, 11:11 pm

Well, I finally met LilGorg tonight, wow, you sure are a beauty! I'm so glad I got to meet you and LaChawn! You look SO GREAT and You'll be SO great for your trip to VEGAS!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.