Life Changes

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Unca_Tim » June 22nd, 2004, 2:27 pm

Welcome back Jeanette,
I knew you are a strong woman and would get through this. Sometimes life gets in the way of our real goals, but if we stay strong and do the best we can do, we can overcome everything. (a little help from friends helps too)

Here's to your success and a bright future.
:cheers:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Maddie » June 22nd, 2004, 3:36 pm

Jeanette

I was looking for you when I got back...I had a slip if you will but guess what? It's no fun any more to do stuff that ends up hurting me.

Any way, like others I have been through divorce and I initiated it. So sometimes others did not see the loss I suffered because after all I wanted it. And then there was the "pain" I caused others (no aknowledgement that He had a part in the fact that the marriage did not work). Any way I feel you. You have been an inspiration to me. I hope to see many more posts from you. Remember this though, what ever you do you have already made an impression, a difference in my life. Thank you

Maddie
If at first you fail your deed,
try again till you succeed.

06/12/04
195/190/goal(145)
Maddie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » June 22nd, 2004, 11:46 pm

Jeanette ~

Friends say it like it is. We love ya. We are sorry that there has been a detour in your journey but we are rejoicing with you that you are b-a-a-ack on track and headin' for Thinsville. You can do it! Schlock happens and we are not going to allow it or cheesecake or a Snickers Bar or Burglar King or any power or principality to separate us from being all we can be!

We wanna see you get out of the sixties and into the fifties - we want Unca to move ya from the 70 Club to the 80 Club - go for the goal! ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss