I am restarting my life again

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I am restarting my life again

Postby sweeshelby30 » November 21st, 2004, 4:17 pm

There are alot of things that i want to change about myself. I was so sick so i had to stop medifast. Now that i am better thanks to (wellbutrin) lol
I am back on track. Tommorow will be my first day again but i am praying for success this time around. I have has so many things occuring in my life, and i let this wieght thing get the best of me and i am not anymore , I am going to iwn this battle . I am officially starting MEDIFAST!I feel strong, and determined.
I missed this Board but i am back!
Wish me Luck! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :? 8)
sweeshelby30

Postby LongWay2go » November 21st, 2004, 6:06 pm

Welcome back sweeshelby! We've missed you and wondered what became of you. So very glad to hear your health is returning and that you have made a commitment towards a life change. It's good to have you back!

~Gerald
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Karen » November 21st, 2004, 6:30 pm

welcome aboard sweeshelby!! There are several of us newbies within the last 2-3 weeks. Just shake a lot and talk/read on this forum.... we are ALL going to make it!
5'3 50 y/o Married
Started MF 11-08-04
Renewal experience 7-16-05
Karen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby TamiL » November 21st, 2004, 7:59 pm

Welcome back Shelby....
glad your doing better....and glad to see you back and ready to start over...once you get your first few days down..youll be golden!! you remember well!! once you get that "clean" feeling in your head that your sticking to this....everything else will feel better and youll be on your way!! glad to see ya back!! Ive been in and out of here as well..trying to deal with lots of different things latley, but one thing I know for sure is if I cant control my eating..I CANNOT CONTROL anything!! so heres to new beginnings!! ;)
tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » November 21st, 2004, 9:12 pm

Hey there, Sweeshelby ~

We're happy to hear that things are going better for you and now is a great time to begin Medifasting. We hope that your week goes well and that when you check in next Sunday, that there is less of you than there is today! Shake it up, Sweeshelby! :toast:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » November 22nd, 2004, 11:26 am

Hi sweeshelby!!!

Happy to see you! I always worry about those who work in the law enforcement field (my husband does too). You've got extra stress to deal with in your profession, and depriving yourself of goodies to console it is definitely a sacrifice. I've got to learn to stop using food as a medicine to sooth myself. This is probably my greatest challenge.

Losing the weight is going to be automatic. You just have to stay steadfast and not stray. I remember you feeling depressed, and personally if I were you, I would talk to my physician about that. Attitude is really key on this plan. I wishing you all the success you desire along with the patience and strength to get there.

A MF Pal,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room