My life will be different in 2005

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

My life will be different in 2005

Postby purplepansy » January 1st, 2005, 8:18 am

Hello all and happy new year!
I have a long road ahead of me but I have taken the first step. My life will surely be different this year. For one I will see my goal weight and weight I haven't seen in a very long time. second, I will be kinder to myself. I always give out advice as I am a health care provider, but I don't do it for myself. I want to exercsie this year, get my blood moving for a healthier heart and most importantly, I want to value everyday and enjoy it to the fullest as life is short and these moments are precious.
Be safe and healthy in 2005
Purple~
purplepansy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 1st, 2005, 2:57 pm

Purple Pansy ~

It is interesting to discover that many people that are in the health care or people caring fields are terrific about giving and providing quality care to others but that we short-change ourselves. Your goals for this year are wonderful.

When you are in better health, you will be a better friend, a better family member and a better health care provider - everyone wins!

I imagine you with a cheery face and disposition - I am thankful for your decision to value every day and to live every moment to its fullest. Have you read my newsletters? From the MakeMeThinner Homepage is a link to the archives.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

reply to purple

Postby churchie » January 2nd, 2005, 7:59 am

Dear Purple,

I am glad to meet a health care professional that is working on their health. Fortunately or unfortunately I deal with lots of them on a regular basis. I have lots of friends in the medical field with many unhealthy habits.......do as I say not as I do. It is amazing how many people particularly in the United States do not eat healthy or exercise even though there is the latest craze, diet etc out there. I also have worked in extreme industries, prisons, mental health etc stress and health involved too.
Welcome and good luck and thank you for your post and honesty.
Gail
churchie

Return to Come on in.