Ktrout unger 100#

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Ktrout unger 100#

Postby big ron » February 5th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Ktrout just noticed your ticker and it says you have less than 100 to go awsome you have already lost 1/3 of your weight. :whoohoo: I havent heard from Hype as much I hope he keeps focused since he is so close and it is so easy when you get close to goal to lose focus. He is an inspiration as well as everyone else. :you: Hype we miss you Ron!!!
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby ktrout » February 5th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Thanks for noticing and the words of encouragement. You're doing pretty good yourself with over 30lbs gone. I'm feeling great and people are starting to notice that I'm losing. I've still got a long way to go but I'm in the groove and I'm sure that I'll be able to stay there. I've been tested a couple times and turned down some real good reasons to cheat, fresh Italian pastries and some killer lasagna. I make dinner for the family four nights a week and I haven't even been tempted to nibble. It'll all a change in mindset and not letting the food control us. I've used food as a stress reliever, now I use a heavy bag and a treadmill. I also spend a lot of time in my shop puttering around. It keeps me out of the kitchen and away from the food. It's also allowing me to get a bunch of projects that have been wiating for someday to finish.

Keep true to your goals Ron and we will make it !!!

ktrout
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » February 5th, 2006, 7:58 pm

You guys are both doing AWESOME! :D

It's so nice to see you doing well... keep on keeping on!

:toast: to both of you...

And Ron, Happy Birthday to your son! :candle: Just think, his last "teen" birthday! :)
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby Serendipity » February 5th, 2006, 9:32 pm

Hey, Ron & Ktrout. I have been noticing your huge numbers. You guys are doing so well!
:yourock:
I think Hype is doing well, too, although he's not posting much. Seems to me he revised his goal down another 20 lbs. recently.....

Where are ya hiding hype??? :couch:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby ktrout » February 6th, 2006, 5:25 am

My wife is accusing me of having OCD towards this plan. I prefer to think that I'm just being very systematic about following the plan. This plan has proven itself countless times and I, as do all of us, want to be one of the success stories. I'm also sooooo tired of being fat and out of shape. Unable to do the things that I love to do because my "love" of food and my body won't let me. I'm already feeling the changes in my ability to do physical challenges and it feels GREAT !!!

As far as Ron and I putting up huge numbers... well, my wife hates guys for being able to do that too. That and something about being able to do something standing up, I'm not sure I know what she meant by that...LOL!!!
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout

Postby Hyperion » February 6th, 2006, 6:29 am

Hey Seren, Ron!

Thanks for worrying about me! :D

I'm sorry I couldn't post much, I can't be on the computer as much as I would want to, BUT! Important thing is that I'm still aboard, right? Oh, and I keep reading posts, just don't actually... post :lol:

I still am on the train, even though I fell into "those nasty last pounds". Yeah, the ones that seem to weigh more than the other ones because they are slower to drop :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, and considering I CAN do it, I recently added 20 pounds more to my goal. I still am considering the possibility of switching to the 5&1 once I reach 180 pounds, but my mind is not set yet :shock:

Seren, how have you been doing? Ron, I'm not worried about you. You seem to do really great!

I might be posting other pics soon, it's incredible how the last pounds make a bigger difference than the first ones! A big plus in my decision to go to 160 instead of ending my trip at 180 :D
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Hyperion » February 6th, 2006, 6:31 am

Oh, and ktrout, I just watched your progression here, it's really good!!

Yeah we men seem to have a easier time with this MF thing :D

Keep on shaking! :lol:
264/150

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby Serendipity » February 6th, 2006, 7:31 am

Hi Hype! I'm doing great, but since I AM WOMAN :x :x :x , the pounds are a bit more stubborn. I have yet to cheat or even consider cheating. I'm in it for the long haul and expect to be at goal sometime late summer or early fall. Thanks for asking
Watch for my pictures in the studio, I'm getting up the nerve to post. Ok, now that I just said that, PRESSURE!!!!!!!! Maybe tonight when I get home from work.:couch:
Last edited by Serendipity on February 6th, 2006, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Postby Hyperion » February 6th, 2006, 7:35 am

Eh Jo, I'll be one of the first to take a look at you to finally put a face on the name :lol:

Can't wait... When you come back from work, huh? Deal? :lol: Pressure, indeed :D :D :D
264/150

Hyperion

Postby ktrout » February 6th, 2006, 11:18 am

Hype, It's great that you feel strong enough to re-adjust your goal downward. I set my goal to what the Navy wants me to be at but I would really like to be a little less. I may follow your lead and er-adjust when the time comes.
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout

Postby Hyperion » February 6th, 2006, 11:25 am

Hehe ktrout,

What I did personnally was to get to 200 pounds. At 20 pounds near the objective, it's so much easier to say "ok Dave you can do that to 160". Now I realize I still have 33 pounds to go, but I'm really looking forward to it :D

All can be done with patience and determination :D
264/150

Hyperion

Return to The Weight Room