The First 100 Days

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

The First 100 Days

Postby suzanlily » April 15th, 2005, 6:16 pm

Hello, today is day 1 for me. I'm not as old as this next statement will suggest, but I remember from history that Franklin Roosevelt's presidency was noted by a remarkable "first 100 days" and I have always thought that was kind of motivational - So here I am joining you all at Day 1 -with a hope to one day be one of you members who has learned a new way of living and eating, encouraging others on their own first day. Thanks for being here.
Suzanne
suzanlily
First Post

Postby scrabbler7 » April 15th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Hello There Suzanlily -- Welcome :wave:

Think of what you can accomplish in those first 100 days ...

in your first 100 days on your medifast journey you will have easily lost around 40 pounds,

you will have lowered your blood pressure,

you will have lowered your cholesterol,

you will have raised your energy level,

you will look MIGHTY CUTE :mrgreen:,

AND you will have made some fabulous friends along the way!

Here's to your first 100 days!!!
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 15th, 2005, 7:42 pm

Suzanlily......WELCOME...i'm so glad you joined us.... :D ....the support you will get and also give will be priceless....can't compare to any weight loss journey out there...... :yippee: ...

Ame....that was awesome advice...great way to look at it..... :yes:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

The First 100 days

Postby Suzanne » April 16th, 2005, 8:25 pm

Day 2

Donna and "Scrabbler", thank you for the welcome and encouragement. It was nice to know someone was out there listening and caring!

I haven't received my Mediifast order yet, so for today I took the advise of the posts which says it's a lifestyle change. I ate about 1800 calories and told myself no when I wanted to eat out of habit rather than hunger.

Tomorrow I plan to begin a lifestyle of getting at least some exercise everyday. From the other posts I've read I assume going easy in anticipation of the adjustments to the fast is the best approach. Maybe walking for 15 minutes?

By the way, yesterday I forgot to mention that I'm 5'7" and weigh 242 lbs, and need to lose about 100 lbs.

Thanks again. Best wishes for success to all.
Suzanne

Postby dlr2424 » April 16th, 2005, 8:31 pm

Suzanne....many people here have had to lose 100 and have kept it off.....look at Nancy.....an awesome role model... :yes: ...i'm so glad your already starting even if MF hasn't arrived yet....those little steps you are now taking is building a foundation for success.... :thumbup: .....glad your part of the team..... :D
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby doglover » April 17th, 2005, 5:23 am

Welcome Suzanne! :wave:
You've got a great attitude and I know will be super successful! Keep educating yourself and getting prepared by cleaning out the cabinets and stocking up w/ the items you'll need!

Welcome to the forum!
D
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 18th, 2005, 12:36 pm

Suzanne, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. You will absolutely love it here. You will find this forum to be a huge part of your success. I know I am talking like I have already made it to my goal, but the truth is I have a long way to go. I do feel successful though, because I am doing it, I am sticking to it.

You are going to do great Suzanne! We are so glad you decided to join us.

DonicaB :bouncie:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Return to Studio