KMR

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby kmr » January 7th, 2007, 4:53 pm

SOJOURNER!!! So good to hear from you!!! Miss you!!! Hope all is well. :wave:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 8th, 2007, 12:32 am

Aloha kmr! Thanks for dropping me a note on my journal. I love your positive attitude and perserverance. Like Sojourner said, you already ARE a hot Mama! You're gonna reach your goal, I have no doubt! :thumbup:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby kmr » January 8th, 2007, 10:08 am

Thanks Kanani! :stroll:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby kmr » January 8th, 2007, 10:38 am

I placed my new order several days ago, since I had to wait until after the 1st as I had mentioned in a previous post. Still waiting for my M.F. products to arrive. Should be here today or tomorrow. I'll have a variety to choose from when my package arrives instead of just shakes. After taking a year off from work to get settled in our new home and adjusted to the new area, I reccently accepted a great employment opportunity and will be returning to work part time. I still want to be there for my children until they get a little older then I might return to work full time. They keep me so busy already that part time is perfect for me and them right now. It's a good balance and that is what I want in my life......balance. I will also be able to purchase my own M.F. products whenever I want to now, since I'll be making my own money again. Yahoooooo!!!!! Financial freedom here I come!!!!! :woohoo: :bananadance: :woohoo: :bananadance: :woohoo:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby kmr » January 8th, 2007, 11:34 am

I bought a book I saw while shopping at Walmart this morning. It is called, " Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul ." I'm going to go read it now and I'll report back later on what I thought of it, for those of you that haven't read it yet. :)
kmr
Preferred member

Postby kmr » January 9th, 2007, 10:37 am

I received my M.F. products just now.
kmr
Preferred member

Postby GucciGoo » January 9th, 2007, 10:53 am

Did you get the eggs?
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo

Postby kmr » January 9th, 2007, 12:31 pm

Hi Beth,
I'm not a big "egg person" in general. I'll only have them once in a while, like if I go out to breakfast, so I didn't order them. Besides the RTD's I ordered the chocolate pudding, oatmeal, ranch soy crisps, and for when I crave salt, besides the crisps I ordered the wild rice and chicken soup. I wanted a balance of sweet and salty for when I need it (depending on what time of the month it is ;) ). Besides the chocolate RTD's and crisps, I'm not really that crazy about any of the other products, but my health advisor recommended I get a few other things so that I don't become bored with just shakes and also so I won't have just sweet stuff. :eat:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby bikipatra » January 9th, 2007, 12:49 pm

kmr wrote:I received my M.F. products just now.

How exciting!!!!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby kmr » January 9th, 2007, 7:17 pm

"Today I am like a catapillar surrounded by a giant cocoon of fat, but come summer time, I will emerge as a beautiful butterfly!" :pigsfly: ( Don't ask me where that came from........... I just thought of it and wrote it! :lol: )

Good night all! :yawn: .................... :snooze:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby bikipatra » January 10th, 2007, 3:19 am

You're a poet and you don't even know it!! :D
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Rick06PV » January 10th, 2007, 12:21 pm

kmr wrote:"Today I am like a catapillar surrounded by a giant cocoon of fat, but come summer time, I will emerge as a beautiful butterfly!" :pigsfly: ( Don't ask me where that came from........... I just thought of it and wrote it! :lol: )

Good night all! :yawn: .................... :snooze:

:lol: I like the comparison

Lache pas et continue ton bon travail ;) :-P
Eric, 25 yrs old
Started Medifast January 8th 2007
Rick06PV
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 10th, 2007, 12:56 pm

:angel: ( This is not a butterfly, but close enough! You are an angel too! ):mrgreen:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » January 12th, 2007, 11:43 am

Thanks guys! :D
kmr
Preferred member

Postby kmr » January 13th, 2007, 7:36 am

I'm moving my weight goal up 5 pounds and then I'll see if I'm happy or not at that weight when I get there. I am so paranoid at failing on this diet because in the past , even after getting past ketosis and losing weight, I have ended up cheating. Whenever I want to accomplish something I have always just gone out and done it. With losing weight it's not the same for me. I really have to take one day at a time. Of course I found some "pre-weight gain" photos of me and when my husband saw them he said, "Where did that beautiful girl go?" I told him that I still have the same facial features that I've always had. He said, "No you don't. You look completely different now." And he mentioned my double chin that I have now! :x He said I really need to get rid of it. I guess I have to make sure I really stick to the program. I don't want to post any weight loss until I'm sure that I can stay on the program long term. Since I just started not too long ago, it hasn't been long enough yet to say that I am really in the M.F. mode. I still feel that it is very easy for me to grab a bagel or something when I'm tired or stressed. :eat: I can't wait to get to the point where I don't crave off plan foods anymore. I've read posts where people are at that point and I can't ever picture myself there. At my new job , employees are able to eat for free in the cafeteria which actually makes very good homemade food. They do have a large salad bar too. I will pack a lunch box with some shakes and I can always make a grilled chicken salad at the salad bar if I have my L&G while at work. Thanks all for letting me vent. :puter:
kmr
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal