KMR

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby kmr » December 18th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Hi bikipatra.......nice to meet you. I'm sure if you have children/family and causes that you are passionate about (for me it's my children, animals, and the enviroment) you know how busy it can get, but it's all worth it to me. Good luck with the M.F. plan. Looking forward to getting to know you! :wave:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » December 26th, 2006, 11:43 pm

Hey girl! Just posting to see how your Christmas was. Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family.

I did cheat a little yesterday with a few cookies and a little too much to eat. I am back on track today. I did not reach my Christmas goal on the scale, but I did reach the size I wanted which is a size 4 jeans. I am re -committing myself to lose the pounds so my goal reflects on the scale.

I hope all is well with you my friend! Let's keep shakin'! :stroll:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 27th, 2006, 4:02 am

hulagirlfromhawaii wrote:
I did cheat a little yesterday with a few cookies and a little too much to eat. I am back on track today. I did not reach my Christmas goal on the scale, but I did reach the size I wanted which is a size 4 jeans.

That is so awesome. When I weighed 117 pounds at age 28 I could wear size 4 skirts but NEVER size 4 jeans! :)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby kmr » December 27th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Hi Kanani,
My new computer crashed for the second time since I got it 2 months ago, so I am waiting for my new replacement, since the one I received was obviously a "lemon". It should be here in a week. After speaking to my husband about starting M.F. again, he said that was great, but to wait until after "New Year's" since we spent so much money during the Christmas holiday.Which makes alot of sense, especially since he's paying for all my M.F. products! So I will be starting January 1st 2007. I just wanted to let you know I'm still here. I'm using my husband's business computer to post this. I will be back in full swing by next week with my own computer again. Keep up the great work! :D
kmr
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 27th, 2006, 5:28 pm

Glad you checked in!

Jan 1 is a GREAT day to re-start! Plus if you order from TSFL by the end of the month, I think you can still use the $30 promo coupon! YAY!

I hope your new computer shows up soon! I feel very strange without mine!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby kmr » January 2nd, 2007, 9:32 am

Well my new computer arrived and is up and running. :puter: I've finished hosting and cooking for all the major holiday parties at my home( Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.) Had an awesome time during all the holidays with friends and family. Now...... " LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! " I'm drinking my liter bottle of water as I type. :water: Will place an order soon. Still have about 10-12 days of shakes left from last order. My sister in law and I both made a pact to lose about 70-75 pounds by next Christmas. We both were always skinny until 5 years ago and both gained about the same amount of weight. She LOVES meat so she said she is going to try the low carb thing, but not as strict as Atkins. She adds some fruit so it's healthier. I'm not a big meat eater so that type of diet wouldn't work for me long term. I told her about M.F. but she said when you lose weight fast on "those types of diets" you always gain the weight back again. To each their own. I noticed that M.F. is more expensive now. I was hoping to be able to buy a 4 week package to save money, but I only like the chocolate shakes. It's good to be back and look forward to catching up with everyone. :byebye:

P.S. I forgot to add....after pigging out on so much holiday food and going to restaurants, etc. ect. I got on the scale this morning and to my surprise I gained back all my weight plus 1 pound!!!!!!! I'm really not surprised. And I'm not too proud to admit it. Between water weight distribution and cheese cake, chocolates, cookies, cannoli, drinks, and tons of homemade delicious food I've been cooking (and eating), my calorie intake has been unbelievable! Thank goodness there are no more major holidays until the end of the year again!
kmr
Preferred member

Postby Unca_Tim » January 2nd, 2007, 11:18 am

Hi Kmr,
Be sure to give your health advisor a call before you order.
There may be some discounts available, depending what you want to order.

All the best,
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 2nd, 2007, 1:08 pm

Hey KMR!! We're off and running! 2007 is going to be an amazing year. And yes, we will reach our goals! :weightlift:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 2nd, 2007, 3:04 pm

Hi KMR...

Don't forget, if you order a lot of one product, TSFL has a 10% case discount. I do that sometimes!

Glad you got your computer going! You're off and running!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: Hi

Postby bikipatra » January 2nd, 2007, 3:58 pm

dede4wd wrote:Hi KMR...

Don't forget, if you order a lot of one product, TSFL has a 10% case discount. I do that sometimes!

Glad you got your computer going! You're off and running!

DeDe

I really prefer the shakes too at this point. I like vanilla though, not chocolate so much. The special this month is on the appetite suppression formula which I had never tried but for the savings I bought 18 boxes of the vanilla and 3 of the chocolate. The sale made it cheaper than the case discount.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby kmr » January 2nd, 2007, 4:18 pm

Thanks guys for all the good tips!
kmr
Preferred member

Postby mel » January 7th, 2007, 5:16 am

So....

I've been off of medifast for...

this is embarrassing...

nearly 2 months.

I'm *hopefully* going back on tomorrow.

The last few nights, I've had Medifast on the brain, as well as everyone I used to "check in on" on this board.

You are the main person who came to mind, because... if I remember correctly... we started around the same time, and around the same weight.

It looks like we're *ahem* returning around the same time, and (as far as I can tell [?]) around the same weight / weight to goal.

I wish you luck! Fortunately, before I had excuse after excuse for not being on Medifast, I ordered like 2 months worth. I'm so glad I don't have to buy anymore for a while!

Sorry. I'm rambling. This is what happens when I should be asleep.

Again... GOOD LUCK!!!!

-mel
mel
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 7th, 2007, 5:21 am

Good luck, Mel!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby kmr » January 7th, 2007, 1:47 pm

Mel! It's good to hear from you. Thank you for thinking of me. Yes....I'm back too. I just want to get this over with once and for all and stop prolonging the "pain"! Plus it's a new year and I want to look decent by the begining of the summer. I know that anyone can accomplish anything they want to. It's just a matter of being consistent and applying ones self. It's alot easier said than done, but it is possible. The only thing that can stop me is me. I want to be a RED HOT MAMA again! :D We will do this and I look forward to progressing together. We can keep each other going. Good luck! Keep in touch. :wave:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby Sojourner » January 7th, 2007, 3:52 pm

Hiya Kmr! You're already a RED HOT MAMA!
Hiya Mel! Good to see you back, too.

:wavie:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal