JonnaD

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby JonnaD » April 1st, 2007, 2:37 pm

Biki, I love your "new" ticker. :lol:

I love bread, too. I just focused on the catfish and green beans - they were yummy :lol:
Jonna
Working on learning patience - I want to be thin and I want it NOW!
JonnaD
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby JonnaD » April 1st, 2007, 8:20 pm

Long , beautiful, sunny day.

I'm not happy with my results for this first month. :cry: Staying compliant and drinking a gallon of water doesn't seem to be working for me. Hopefully, next week the doctor will tweak my plan and it will work better.

The test showing a change in kidney function shook us all up a bit. I mean I was taught all my life to take extreme care of my kidney, after all it's the only one I have. :D Most likely I'll just have to add the extra grain back into my L&G, in fact I anticipated that at lunch today. :lol: The good news is I get to have a slice of bread! :whoohoo: No ketosis for me.

I know other people have medical issues other than the weight ones and are doing well on the plan. I hope I can continue at least with a modified version. Perhaps if I add exercise :biker: it will speed things up a bit.

There were some great posts at roll call today. Congratulations to all. :cheers:
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby bikipatra » April 2nd, 2007, 3:11 am

Oh, I hope everything works out for you! You are in my prayers! :angel:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby JonnaD » April 2nd, 2007, 5:29 am

Thanks, Biki.

We had lunch at Quizno's yesterday and I had a salad which came with flat bread. Not the tastiest bread, but I ate part of it anyway. It might be what I need because my peeing quotient went up and I've dropped .2 # overnight. :D Not a lot, but more than what was happening. :lol:

Seems like the doc was right to add that extra grain with my L&G. We'll see if the trend continues.
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 3rd, 2007, 8:46 pm

Went in for my tests today. I'm up to a little over a gallon of water per day, I hope they don't tell me I need to drink more. :shock:

Weighed in on their scale and I've lost 10# since beginning the program. At last, I qualify for a club :lol:

I'm really tired today, tried to get too much in in too little time. Got a late start on my water and my supps :( Worked at it and got caught up. :)

The house is quiet and I'm ready to head back to bed. Sweet dreams, y'all.
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby katieb920 » April 4th, 2007, 5:28 am

Way to go on the 10# club. Also look at that ticker uner 100# Keep up the great work.
Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Tawanda » April 4th, 2007, 6:23 am

Congratulations on the 10# club!! :D You have some challenges in losing the weight, but you are sticking to it---be proud of your accomplishments and your determination! :)
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby bikipatra » April 4th, 2007, 6:44 am

Good going on the 10# club. Guess that fairy :) likes you!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby JonnaD » April 4th, 2007, 7:46 am

Thanks, Guys. I think the fairy has finally found my address! :lol:

I'm kinda nervous about my test yesterday. I had two very busy days in I wasn't as on top of my water as I need to be. I also forgot my morning dose of my beta blocker and by afternoon I was really bushed :( But this morning I've finished 1-1/2 bottles (each one is 23.7 ounces) so I'm doing better. Still tired, but bouncing back. :boing: :lol:

I have a couple of job prospects lined up, so that should give me something to focus on besides the scale :lol:
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby DonicaB » April 4th, 2007, 11:53 am

Congratulations Jonna on the 10# club. :whoohoo:

I hope the job prospects work out (well at least 1 of them hehe).

I agree with Tawanda......you may have some added challenges, but I love your determination. :mrgreen: You're doing great!!!!

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby JonnaD » April 4th, 2007, 5:33 pm

Thanks, Donica.
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 4th, 2007, 6:15 pm

Still don't have my test results from yesterday. :( I guess I'll call them tomorrow.

Finally feel like I'm recuperating from my screw-up yesterday. Felt a little better with each meal, but still took two naps. :yawn: And I'll probably go to bed early. :snooze:

Hope everyone has a good night's rest and the fairy visits each and everyone of you (us). :D
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 5th, 2007, 10:03 pm

Here's my nightly check-in :D

Good news, my test from Tuesday "shows slight improvement." So I'm to keep up the gallon plus of water and the extra carbs. The funny thing was, I didn't drop any weight until I'd added the carbs back in. Apparently with the change in kidney function, I was retaining more fluid. :shock: Looks like the doc was right when she prescribed the extra carbs from the beginning. I guess I need to listen to her. :lol:

Had a good evening, my Thursday writers' group reviewed the first few chapters of my novel and told me it is definitely worth completing. :D They want to see more next week, so I've got to get busy. :lol:

It's late, I'm tired, so I'm turning in. Good night, y'all and sweet dreams. May the MF fairy be liberal in her dusting tonight. :D :snooze:
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 7th, 2007, 8:15 pm

Just checking in. Had a nice day - visited with friends, played with our phones, played dominoes. Her DH and I beat my DH and her :lol:

Spent the last couple of ours working on my website (I co-own with another friend.) She's having a workshop and I needed to add some links for people to read about it. It's funny how quickly time passes when I start in on one of these web projects - next thing I know it's time for another supp. :)

It's rather chilly down here, went from a sunny low seventies yesterday to a high of 40 today with rain. In fact, we had sleet early this afternoon. I still remember being told in school that we live in a semi-tropical zone - it didn't feel like it today.br-r-r

Time to sign off - I won't be doing my weigh-in until Tuesday so I can weigh on the doctor's scale. It's so much simpler for me that way. :)

'Nite all, sweet dreams with lots of MF fairy dust. :snooze:
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby BiggerInTexas » April 7th, 2007, 9:51 pm

Can you believe it - we're getting sleet in Austin! It's crazy!

How long did it take you to get to the 10lbs lost weight club? Can it be done in a month? I guess I'm taking your slogan to heart - I want to be thin and I want it now!!

Do you own an online business?
BiggerInTexas
Preferred Member - #30 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal