JonnaD

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby JonnaD » April 8th, 2007, 12:11 pm

Hi, Stacey.

It took me a month to lose the ten #'s. Lots seem to lose more but that's good for me.

I don't own an online business, it's a writing workshop website. :D

Yesterday was so ugly! Today it's still cool, but at least it's not raining.
Jonna
Working on learning patience - I want to be thin and I want it NOW!
JonnaD
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 8th, 2007, 5:15 pm

Jonna~ Congratulations on the results from your tests. A slight improvement is better than no improvement. ;) I'm sure as the weeks pass the improvement will increase as well.

You'll have to let us know when you finish your novel so we can all buy it and read it. :mrgreen: What kind of novel is it? If I can ask.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby JonnaD » April 8th, 2007, 7:57 pm

Thanks, Donica.

My novel is so early in the works it's difficult to tell what genre it is. It has elements of suspense, but I want to show the relationship of the husband and wife (they are the protagonists) in how they respond to the threats to the wife. I'm still working it out. :?

When I have gone through it and laid it out, I'll be needing first readers. If you like to read, let me know and I'll put you on my list. :D

Had a very uplifting Easter service at church and my son stopped by with his fiance, so a very pleasant day.

I'm really tired :yawn: , so I'm heading for the sack. :snooze:

'Nite all and may the MF fairy be generous with her reducing dust. :D
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 9th, 2007, 10:17 pm

Long day today, got up early to help get my granddaughter off to school. Had our Monday writing workshop this evening and it ran late. Great time was had by all :D

Tomorrow is another busy day. Working on the website then another writing group and finally meet my granddaughter's bus by 3:40. Then, make dinner and get some writing done.

I'll be weighing at the doctor's tomorrow when I go in for my weekly test. Hope the scales are down and the kidney function is up. :D

I read through the posts, don't have to time to respond to all. I hope everyone's Tuesday is bright and sunny. Is it Spring, yet? It's finally warming up a little, but still needed a sweater today.

I forgot to tell you, Biki, congrats on being on MF 140 days - WOW.

Still looking for work - dream job - work from home, get paid huge bucks :lol: Will settle for decent pay and work in an office. :)

Time for me to shut down and get some sleep. Nite all, and may the lovely MF weight loss fairy dust each and everyone of you generously. May the best ones lose! :lol:
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby Serendipity » April 10th, 2007, 3:15 am

JonnaD wrote:Still looking for work - dream job - work from home, get paid huge bucks

Add to that "in 10 hours/wk" and I'm IN!!!!! When you find out what the job is, let me know! :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby bikipatra » April 10th, 2007, 4:58 am

JonnaD wrote:

I forgot to tell you, Biki, congrats on being on MF 140 days - WOW.

:

Thanks Jonna!!! :)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby JonnaD » April 10th, 2007, 7:18 am

Jo, will do. Our church has a full time position open and a friend suggested I propose a split job to them. Have them hire two people and share the hours. I have another friend who is also looking for part time work. We'll see what they say.

I'd still like to hear about the accounting job at the spa - so would all my friends - they're hoping for discounts :lol:

Biki, ur welcome. :D
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby DonicaB » April 10th, 2007, 7:21 am

Jonna~ I would love to be one of your first readers. My SIL is also an author. She writes Christain books.....mostly for women. She is also a speaker. You may have heard of her book....."She's Gonna Blow". I'm very proud of her.

Hope your doctor's visit goes well today!!!!! :angel:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby JonnaD » April 10th, 2007, 7:31 am

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm being forced :) to address my book now because we're working on it in one of my groups. I've had a lot of legitimate excuses for not working on it, but they are all gone. I should be able to devote at least three days a week, preferably more to getting it into readable shape. Then I will need you guys for fresh eyes.

I'll probably include a little questionaire, nothing too hard, but will help me greatly. I'm so excited about working on it again. That's one of things I've been missing, passion for my writing. I wrote more while caring for my dad than I have in the two years since he died. It's like I no longer had any boundaries and I had nothing to bounce off of. I'm not sure if I'm being very clear here, but I think I'm back.

Thanks, all of you here at MMT have been a big part of my comeback. :yourock:

Gotta go grab a water and finish the other girl's pages we are reviewing today. See you later.
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 10th, 2007, 9:03 pm

Hope everyone had a good day. It's been another long and busy one for me. :yawn:

Started off at the doc's for my bloodwork, then on to the first of two meetings. I don't know how I'll handle all this if I ever find that pesky part time job. :) In the mean time, I just keep on truckin'.

At last night's meeting, I reconfirmed I am allergic to cigarette smoke. I hugged one of the ladies who apparently is a heavy smoker or lives with someone who is. My sinuses have been swollen ever since. I feel like I have a head cold. :cry: I can't take decongestants because of my bp so I have to hope the nasal spray will be sufficient to take care of it.

I'm off to bed. :snooze: Nite all.
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 12th, 2007, 1:30 pm

Just heard from the nurse - The panel's still showing some change in kidney function and I am now officially on the 4-2 plan. Looks like Tuesday's goof was a premonition :lol:

I'll need to really watch my calories and add more exercise :bounce: to keep losing.
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby JonnaD » April 14th, 2007, 12:25 pm

I've had a cold or something all week and my head is still stuffed up. :cry:

I'm concerned about having my MF program revised again to 4 and 2 regular meals. Not really L&G because they don't want me in ketosis. :roll: Every time I dress in something that's started fitting better, I'm afraid it will be tight again. So far that hasn't happened. :)

It's hard to feel positive with this stupid stopped up nose and occasional related migraine. The weather hasn't been very cooperative either, rainy yesterday and overcast today. My solar batteries need recharging :lol:

I'm having trouble getting all my supp's in, I'm not hungry bc of the cold, and now I have to work in the second reg meal. I am getting my water in, totally thirsty.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. DH and I will be going to a movie later. Anything to get me out of the house. :D
Jonna
JonnaD

Postby bikipatra » April 14th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Have fun at the movies. Hope it is a type of escape! :)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Pashta » April 14th, 2007, 3:18 pm

I know how you feel, I'm all stuffed up with a cold too! :x I've been very hungry though. At least you don't want to eat hehe. Hope you feel better! :)
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby JonnaD » April 16th, 2007, 7:25 am

Biki, I did enjoy the movie - The Shooter - lots of action and suspense. :)

Pashta, I think I am finally clearing up. No more hugs for smokers - my nose can't take it. :lol:

I'm calling my doctor today for better instructions on what I should be eating and what does she think is causing the change in kidney function. I need a calorie goal and protein/fat/carb ratio to shoot for. Right now, I feel a little lost. When it was the regular MF program, I didn't have to do that much thinking. Now I really have to start planning. Bah!

I could wait 'til tomorrow when I go in and give blood, but I always forget to ask something. So even if I don't actually hear from them until I go in, at least the questions will be asked.

I need to get off here and start writing on my book. I promised new pages to my group since I didn't make it last week because of my stuffed head.

Wish I could ship out some of this beautiful weather to those who are having rain and snow. 8)

Take care, y'all. Don't blow away. :lol:
Jonna
JonnaD

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal