JennP

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Prancer » June 22nd, 2006, 8:09 pm

Day 4 and I think I am getting the hang of this. Today I learned the hard way not to shake the tomato soup and that just because it says dont use the shaker cup doesnt mean you can use tupperware. :oops: Gross mess. However, for the first time in my entire life I ate tomato soup and I liked it!! I added a spoon of salsa to it.

The scale was up 1 this morning but thats still down 5 in 4 days. I happened by the scale again a couple hours later and it was the same tho I had eaten, drank a ton of water and had clothes on the second time. Hopefully that is a good sign for tomorrow.

I also tried the Latte for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised!! I of course made Tom try it first, lol. He thought it was ok. I also have been making my oatmeals into muffins and like them much better that way.

We have 5 cake orders for this weekend's graduation. I had to make two huge choc cakes today and didnt once take a taste!! Yeah Me!!!
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Prancer » June 24th, 2006, 5:33 am

On to day 6, eight pounds lighter.

It continues to suprise me how easy this program has been. I pray it continues this way and is second nature.

I am VERY proud of myself for not taking a single taste of cake or frosting this past couple days. I cant wait for the people to get here to pick up their cakes and get them out of my house tho!!
Prancer

Postby Prancer » June 25th, 2006, 6:04 am

Day 7

Last day of my first week!! Today is kind of upside down because of the all star game and banquet. I'm not worried about the banquet because it is not the type of situation where I would be eating anyway. All kid food and stuff I dont like as it is. I am preplanning to bring stuff with me and have to change up my normal routine. I am going to prebake some oatmeal to bring with us and pack a premade pudding in the cooler too. Should work just fine.

Well the weight was the same as yesterday, 8 pounds. I dont have a scale that measures decimals but I know when it teeters between two numbers it is prob in the halves. Yesterday went 254/255 and landed on 254. Today was 253/254 and again landed on 254. Gives me home that tomorrow will be 253!

I read what another member wrote about what she hoped to learn from MF. I agree with what she said which was MF is going to help me learn to stop thinking about my next meal. I need to learn to live my life and food is the fuel not the center of everything. It has always been about food, the food was more important then life and living life. I want my focus to be elsewhere and food to be in the background of my life not the foreground.
Prancer

Postby Prancer » June 26th, 2006, 7:14 am

Week 2 starts today...Day 8

Week one ended with a 9 pound loss. I am going to take that and hope it continues.

Last night I tried the choc muffins that were posted here. Apparently they need to be mini muffins because they were GROSS and raw as big muffins. So I technically didnt eat my 5th meal.

My wedding band is not cutting off the circulation in my finger anymore, lol. It spins. My anniv. ring is even better, much more loose. Maybe someday I will be able to wear the rest of my wedding set.

I am off to make a graphic for July 4th tshirts for my kids!
Prancer

Postby Prancer » June 26th, 2006, 7:16 am

Week 2 starts today...Day 8

Week one ended with a 9 pound loss. I am going to take that and hope it continues.

Last night I tried the choc muffins that were posted here. Apparently they need to be mini muffins because they were GROSS and raw as big muffins. So I technically didnt eat my 5th meal.

My wedding band is not cutting off the circulation in my finger anymore, lol. It spins. My anniv. ring is even better, much more loose. Maybe someday I will be able to wear the rest of my wedding set.

I am off to make a graphic for July 4th tshirts for my kids!
Prancer

Postby Zinkette99 » June 26th, 2006, 11:39 am

A 9 pound loss in one week is AWESOME. Congrats! You are almost out of the 250s!
25 years old
5'8
Started MF'ing: 6/5/06
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Courtesy of ChiNut :):)
Zinkette99
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby wildtrk » June 26th, 2006, 11:44 am

JennP wrote: I happened by the scale again a couple hours later and it was the same tho I had eaten, drank a ton of water and had clothes on the second time.

:roflmao: I happen by mine every chance I get....with and without clothing.
327/247/199
MF Start Date 4/14/06
10# - 4/26 40# - 5/25 70# - 7/27
20# - 5/04 50# - 6/18 80# - 8/31
30# - 5/15 60# - 7/1

New Start Date 1/22/10
Starting weight 355/345/199
10# - 2/2/10

"How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.
wildtrk
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Prancer » June 26th, 2006, 2:18 pm

wildtrk wrote::roflmao: I happen by mine every chance I get....with and without clothing.

LOL mine isnt as easy. It is in my bedroom and behind the treadmill. I hardly ever go into my bedroom during the day unless I am doing laundry. Guess I failed the test and I'm an addict.
Prancer

Postby Prancer » June 26th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Ok tonight's post is "I am officially the fat freak"

DH and I sell cakes for extra money. I can normally stay away from the cake and frosting...gotten sick of it over the years. So tonight there was extra and we made them into cupcakes. Friends came over and EVERYONE yup EVERYONE all 8 other people besides me sat eating cupcakes with gobs of frosting on them. There I was drinking my water feeling very bad for myself. :x :x :x I need to get over it though. I need to be proud that I was strong enough to not give in. I am so on the brink right now, which is why I am here writing. I am feeling very tempted. I went too long between two meals today and it has caused me to have my normal evening munchies. One more hour until my last MF meal.
Prancer

Postby Nova » June 26th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Try to think about all the good stuff you've done for yourself instead. You're committing to a healthier life and to being so much happier with yourself. I've felt blue too, but in the morning, you'll be so happy and proud of yourself for sticking to your committment to put yourself first. Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now. And those cupcakes will be there when you're done.
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby JeepGirl » June 26th, 2006, 6:19 pm

I would say you are on your way to being a Healthy Freak if any Freak LOL

I am proud of you for not giving in to cupcake temptation!!! :cheers:
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Prancer » June 28th, 2006, 6:56 am

Ok so I have managed to alienate members of this site because I posted about Christianity. Good job Jenn.

Eating has been ok. I had trouble getting it all in yesterday and the day before. I am getting up too late I think :lol: I had heartburn last night for the first time since starting. Not totally sure why either. I dont have any stuff in the house so I just dealt with it. Kind of funny that I used to eat a tsp of sugar to get rid of heartburn. Cant do that anymore. Best get some tums.

Started logging my food on Mymedifast.com yesterday (thanks Joan) what a fun tool to use. I was concerned that my calories are pretty low...less then 800 and I logged every single little bit I put in my mouth. Down to the 1tsp of bbq sauce with my chicken. Maybe because I had more shakes then other things yesterday. I am going to stick with my bars for now though...seems to be the most calories I get in the day and eating them for breakfast is good so far.

Oh off to break up the playdoh fight.
Prancer

Postby Sarya » June 28th, 2006, 9:53 am

JennP wrote:Ok so I have managed to alienate members of this site because I posted about Christianity. Good job Jenn.

Eating has been ok. I had trouble getting it all in yesterday and the day before. I am getting up too late I think :lol:

<snip>

Oh off to break up the playdoh fight.

Jenn,
Don't feel bad! I think you asked a very valid question. Things will calm down. We're still all here for the same reason :)

I am _very_ scheduled when it comes to my food. I eat my first meal at 8:30, my second meal between 10:30 - 11, my third meal between 1:30-2, my fourth meal between 4-4:30, my l&g at 6:30-7:30, and my final meal after 8:30pm. It helps that I stick to the same intervals of time everyday just from the mind over matter aspect. My body gets used to eating then, and if I'm having cravings I can say to myself "you just ate, that is your head not your tummy" or "you will be eating soon, have some water and it will be ok."

Playdoh fights sound fun, but I don't have any children so it's sort of different for me :D
Sarya

Postby Prancer » June 28th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Thanks Sarya. I kind of wish the Christian thread would go away. Man I am so surprised people were upset.

I seem to need to do my meals every 2hrs during the day so I can get them all. Now that we are on summer vaca I have been getting up later then usual.
Prancer

Postby SharonR » June 28th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Girl, people who love to make waves always find a way to do so....incredible I say. I like you, wish it would go away...lol

I sent you a pm and hope you got it!

Stay strong...your doing so great. You can't quit cause we need more Christians on this forum ;) No pun intended. :|

Read my journal...lol...that will make you realize that you can do it too, if I can, you can too!

huggerzzzz...

Sharon
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal