JennP

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Prancer » November 6th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Sorry I havent been around hun. I am finally feeling totally myself again! No more surgery/gall bladder issues at all. We were out of town for a couple days and got back last night. My sister's son turned 1 and we went down for a long weekend and the party.

I attempted to get back on MF again today. I am really struggling to get back on track. I have been doing great until dinner then down the toilet it goes. I think if I can get myself back together by the end of the week I will be all set. Tom is going away next week for 5 days and I think I will do better when he isnt around.

How have you been? I guess I should post in your journal but I figured you would read this. PM if me if you have time. I have to be at the school all day tomorrow but I will be around Wed I think!
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JeepGirl » November 6th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Ahh I have missed YOU!! **HUUUUGGGGSS**

It seems we both have slacked off but are getting back on the wagon!
I aint been here much lately but that is changing now as I need the support as well as giving support because I know how much it matters!

We need to chat asap cause I have alot to tell ya hehe I will find ya on Wed!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Prancer » November 7th, 2006, 8:28 pm

I'll try to remember to get on AOL tomorrow. It hasnt been signing in automatically.
Prancer

Postby Prancer » November 9th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Um, I suck. there it is bottom line, I suck. I finally had one day where I did well with all my food and then boom 9pm cookies! same thing today....good all day and then dinner time hit and I failed. I dont get this. I still want to lose weight, I know MF works...so why do I keep cheating?? I got a million compliments this past weekend at my nephew's bday party and we are going back for thanksgiving. I could seriously lose 10 more by then if I get my butt in gear. I need some kind of motivation. I have been walking still tho so thats good. Man I am so down on myself right now.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » November 10th, 2006, 12:59 pm

ahh sweetheart I know whatcha mean. I have been going back to the beginning the past few days and reevaluating why I started MF and the reasoning behind it all to me. Maybe you should do that as well.

You have done awesome with this and dont need to let a few weeks of not 100% get you down.
Look ahead within yourself and find out why you want to be successful because I know you can do it all the way!!!

If you need anything at all you can pm/email/im/or call me! I am here for ya babe!!

Are you feeling all better though since the surg?
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Karli » November 27th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Jenn ? Where are you ? How are you doing ?

Karli
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal