1 Thread per registered User.

Postby JeepGirl » October 2nd, 2006, 5:25 am

hahah that made me laugh :lol:

Happy Monday Jenn~~
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Prancer » October 2nd, 2006, 9:56 am

HA that was funny!

Hey Reg! I was just talking about you with Tom while he was home for lunch, dont worry it wasnt bad ;)

Today did not start out well. I hate days when I have to run as soon as I get up. I had a crappy night sleep and then got a call from a friend at 7am to help her. Which I obviously dont mind doing but it made me acutally have to move with a purpose as opposed to my normal morning laziness. I actually didnt even get around to eating my first shake until I was up for 2hrs and had gone grocery shopping. I doubt I will get 5 MT today as bedtime will be coming earlier then the 5th shake.

I am anxious to get my rings back from the jewelers. I dropped them off 3 weeks ago to be sodered. For some reason the back of my mind is telling me they wont fit when I get them back but they were loose when I dropped them off and I have lost more since then so I think my head needs to catch up with the scale.

I went to the sports store today to get our last name put on Jarod's FB jersey. The owner showed me he is selling hoodies and hats for the parents to support the teams. I really want one but am so afraid it wont fit. They go up to Mens 2X and I would think that would fit me but I am so afraid it wont. I am still not good with the whole wearing clothes that fit thing. I'm waiting to see if Tom gets a hat from the team for coaching and if not I am going to go back in and get him a hate and me a sweatshirt. I guess if it doesnt fit Tom can wear it. He normally wears XL so it will be fine for him.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JeepGirl » October 2nd, 2006, 12:43 pm

hmm no wonder my ears were burning ;)

Girl...Even at my highest a Mans 2XL was too big. I have a Mens XL Eddie Bauer sweatshirt and it is swimming on me now. I think you will be just Fine~now go get a shirt and Tom a hat!

Eli has No interest at all in Football*which I am secretly happy about* and they dont have Fall Ball yet so he is pacing the floors until March when the season starts. I hope by that time I will be way different than last season!!

Wow it has taken over 3 weeks to solder your rings? That seems like a long time.

Your Monday sounds like mine lol. My main goal is to catch up with all the watre I didnt drink this weekend :oops:
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » October 2nd, 2006, 1:13 pm

Yeah I miss my rings. The jewler in town that I go to for everything has had to have surgery for his foot and cant do the pedal to solder it on his own. So he had to send it out. I checked on Friday and his wife said it would be some time this week.

I am still debating the sweatshirt. We'll see.

I know I could post this in your journal but I'm lazy. Do you want me to send you a couple pkg of the cocoa to try? I have a box. I saw your post in the other thread. I am getting ready to order again. None of the sales thrill me so I cant decide what to order. I need to email the order today and I just cant decide.

Can you tell I'm in a bad mood? I feel so snitty. I think I need to find a rock and crawl under it.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » October 2nd, 2006, 1:52 pm

Ahh now it makes sense--the length of time lol

*Hugs* Thanks for the offer but I am SOOO dense. I remembered that I swaps some shakes with katie for some Hot Choc so I will have that soon LOL I forgot all about it. But you are awesome for offering!!

I am sorry your in a bad mood. It must be contagious as I am moody today as well :| Hopefully the mood will lift soon!
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » October 2nd, 2006, 2:38 pm

I dont know if it will lift. Tom is on egg shells as it is. It is a combo of factors. Tomorrow is the hardest day of my week so I hope it is better by tomorrow.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » October 2nd, 2006, 3:15 pm

hmm PM me if ya need anything or IM me, I think it is on. We are fixen to go to town for dinner but will be back @ 7:30 or so.
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » October 3rd, 2006, 6:46 am

Today hasnt started any better. My mouse died so I had to go get a new one this morning. I just got off the phone with Tom and convinced him to take a few days off so we could work on some things around the house before winter. It is October and he still has 2 weeks of vacation time left to use. He said he could take off a week and then just bring his laptop home and work from here. Not really taking a week if you bring the laptop home.

I am so frustrated and struggling right now. I am at the point in my WL where I havent been lower then this since I had my kids. I feel like this is some kind of breaking point. I am almost afraid that I cant get past this area. Like I shouldnt try because I am destine to be a 200+ pound person.

I am preparing to go to the school. Tuesdays are the worst day of my week and I am dreading it. I just want to go back to bed.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » October 3rd, 2006, 6:50 am

ahh girl...tell Raymond to leave that laptop at WORK!!

YAY cause THAT is so a breaking point! And YES you can get past this amd MUCH lower. You are successful at this so dont let a few days get ya down Ok? You are gonna be in Onederland before ya know it!!

I hope today isnt too rough for ya! Maybe you can go to bed early this evening.

*huggs babe*
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » October 16th, 2006, 7:15 am

I havent posted in this thing is so long. The gall bladder thing has totally derailed my life. I was so excited to come here this morning and post that the scale finally moved this morning. I got up a 7:30 to do my daughter's hair for school. I weighed myself as I always do as soon as I get up and pee. I was down to 220. I was so happy. I went back to bed after the kids went to school and slept until almost 10. Being the scale freak I am I got up and weighed myself again and now it is 223. HELLO..what is that?? I didnt eat, drink or do anything other then sleep and I gained 3 pounds? Is that even possible?
Prancer

Postby Serendipity » October 16th, 2006, 9:07 am

Yep, it's possible, but don't worry about it. Just do what I do....accept the lowest amount as the truth! :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Prancer » October 16th, 2006, 1:17 pm

Jo my DH said the same thing. My friend also told me that if I didnt keep steping on the scale every hour I would never had known.

I just got home from the surgeon and I am not happy. They cant do the surgery until Monday which is just awful in many ways. One of which it is my freaking bday and I dont want to be in the hospital. The other ones are more reasonable and less spoiled brat like. Starting with it is DH's last day of vaca so he wont even be off for the day I come home from the hospital, the kids dont have school that day and it is Parent teacher conference day. UGH I am so disgusted. The nurse said they would call tomorrow morning if they are able to schedule me in a room that is set aside for another dr. Apparently if the dr doesnt have it scheduled 72hrs in advance then my dr can take it. Tomorrow morning would be the 72hrs.

I am praying hard that it will be open for me.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » October 16th, 2006, 2:17 pm

I am saying alot of prayers for ya Sis!!

Oh that scalestepping can get to ya fo sure!!
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » October 17th, 2006, 8:04 am

Well the surgery is Monday. I found out a couple hours ago and just really stopped being a baby about it. Tom now has to go back to work tomorrow and cut his vaca short so he can take off the end of next week to be home after the surgery. I have to talk to the school and get our parent/teacher conference switched and have no clue what to do about a babysitter for the kids. I cant ask my friends because they have the conferences too and will need someone to watch their kids. I have no clue what I am going to do. I dont want to make them sit around a hospital all day.

Oh and in other news that :x scale still is reading 223 today. Honestly its been a week of no movement. No eating but no movement.

Very random topic...I sprayed fabreeze in my house the other day and it stinks so much worse then the house did before. Now it smells like vomit as opposed to whatever was making the smell before.
Prancer

Postby Serendipity » October 17th, 2006, 8:31 am

Thatta girl! Puttin' on those big girl panties and dealing! I'm glad to hear that your DH will be able to take some time off next week even though it cuts his vacation short.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal