iammissruth

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby iammissruth » October 26th, 2007, 7:44 am

Ok, So our house was broken into yesterday :shock: , but the alarm scared them off. We *think* it was our old property management company since the owner of the house just pulled our contract from them. (Evil management company :deadhorse: ) But nothing was taken. :D
I still got to talk to Mike last night and get in my first month's order. I have decided that it is going to take the place of old car payment.
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby bikipatra » October 26th, 2007, 7:58 am

Oh how frightening! I am so glad they fled!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby jskm » October 26th, 2007, 8:43 am

That is so scary about your house, thank goodness you had an alarm!

Do you know about how long it will take to get your first shipment? I bet you can't wait.
Restart date 10/16/2007
jskm
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby iammissruth » October 26th, 2007, 9:05 am

It hasn't shipped yet, but I hope that it gets here soon. Hopefully on the 31st, so that I can start on the 1st. :D
I can't wait to start, and successfully lose this pregnancy weight and then some!!!!

BTW, we got Makayla her halloween custome, and she is going to look so adorable in it. I just have to get it tailor to fit her in length.
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby Mike » October 26th, 2007, 9:43 pm

Might not make it by the 31st... usually takes 4-5 shipping days to get out here to the West. It might though... ya never know.

Sundance is beautiful, and we are having a great time.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby iammissruth » October 27th, 2007, 9:28 am

Ok, so my MF package is in transit already. If everything stays on schedule then it will be here on the 31st so I can start on the first. My sample package was on the dot for delivery and arrived according to the schedule. So I am hopeful, and excited. :D
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby jskm » October 27th, 2007, 10:16 am

Yay!!!! :whoohoo:
Restart date 10/16/2007
jskm

Postby iammissruth » October 29th, 2007, 10:40 am

OK, so my package is still in transit- on time. :) :( :) on the on time :( on the fact that I waited so long before ordering...
DD spent almost the entire weekend sleeping. We think that she is going through a growth spurt. She has her 9 month check up next week, and that is something that I am for sure going to be asking about.
DH was a sweetie this weekend. He ASKED if he could buy his favorite pie. He loves the chocolate satin pie from Marie Callendar's and since we were so close to one I said yes. It's been about 4 months since he has had one, so I might as well let him have one. HEHEHE. That and I don't care for it, so it is easy for me to avoid. (The nearest MC is 4 towns over, granted it is only 25 miles and on a major road, but it is ALL surface streets and we have to drive through 2 old persons retirement towns and their speed limits are 35 mph..... :x Makes for a long drive with a baby.)
Anyways, Dave got his pie, I jumped on the scale Sunday morning and it read 203.6. woo hoo! I am going to start my MF plan on Thursday (granted it comes on Wednesday night) and I am gonna rock this boat, I'm gonna shimmy out of these 18 jeans, and I am gonna have success like all the MF'ers before me. (I hope this isn't wind in my sails speaking. ;) )
Last edited by iammissruth on October 29th, 2007, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby BabyTrace » October 29th, 2007, 10:46 am

Believe it Ruth! You are going to be successful!! I'm so excited for you to get your food and start seeing results. Hang in there, it's almost here!
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace

Postby iammissruth » October 31st, 2007, 11:32 am

Ok, so I am having a craptacular so far. :x My clothes are feeling tighter and tighter each step that I take. My headache went from throbbing/splitting to migrane in about 5 minutes. With the migrane came the need to eat chocolate. And then yet another guilt trip for giving in.
So I got an email this morning from my uncle asking what dh and my flight arrangements were for our trip to FL so that he could pick us up. Well, I had COMPLETELY forgotten about the trip, and now dh has to work and I have to rearrange thanksgiving plans to adjust my 2 left over days off so that I can fly out there with dd so that we can have an early christmas with my uncle and grandparents. UUUGGGGHHHH....
I have GOT to have OCD or sumin. I have been checking about 5 times a day were my MF package is since I got the email saying it shipped. Luckily it arrived in Phoenix last night and is out for delivery today. I NEED the package to get here. I am SO SICK of being fat. Oh and on that note, talking to an old collegue, she asked how dh and I were doing in counseling and I vented about the therapist calling me fat and saying I can't be a good mom until I lose the weight. So now, I feel like an even bigger piece of crap. And while I'm on the topic of "fat", Monday night I was watching "I wanna look like a HS cheerleader" on CMT. And they were doing weighin's at the end of the show and dh looked over when a gal weighed in at 156, and he said, she still looks fat. I thought to myself. "Oh goodness gracious. I can't wait to be 156 pounds, and he thinks she looks fat. Christ. Am I gonna have to be 100 pounds wet to look good to him?"
I am going to start a bite me post in my journal. All of the following can take a BIG BITE ME!!! (Next post. :? )
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby iammissruth » October 31st, 2007, 11:40 am

All of the following can take a bite of my wide butt, and hopefully take a chunk of fat with it.

The clothes that I am wearing can take a bite. Size 20 jeans that I had to buy at the end of my pregnancy because they cut big enough in the seat and hips can bite me.

Those same size 20 jeans that now HANG on me, but I size 18 IN THE SAME STYLE JEANS are TIGHT can bite me.

For a conversation with an old friend that got me angry at the stupid marriage counselor that called me fat. F YOU. You're a man that doesn't understand what the H being pregnant does to your body or your hormones, GO TO H!!!

For my boss who is basically accusing me of stealing a grand from the company. I posted the check into the system, I sent you the hardcopy with the print out from OUR system and the bank has already confirmed that THEY got the check. HOW THE H DID I STEAL MONEY!!!????!!!!!! So I forgot to scan in the check b/c it was Friday afternoon and I had to rush home. You still got it in the mail yesterday, what is the effing problem?!

Month end at my work can bite me. Doug's books are balancing b/c of that one check that I SUPPOSEDLY stole! You have the check receipt and the bank has the check! Were in the world can you come up with I STOLE IT?!

For our old property management company that broke into our house and didn't stick around after the alarm went off. I rushed home to meet the police and they were gone. I called the owner and he had a FIT with them!

For DH laughing at me because I don't know how to play a STUPID computer game!

SCHOOL WORK can go to H! I have a final in a week and the teacher STILL hasn't told me whether the material that we are studying is premidterm or only after!

My sister b/c I invited her BF to CA for Thanksgiving. COME ON SARAH! He is your BF and is an orphan! What else is he going to do?

And the cost of strollers, and trying to find an inexpensive one that isn't going to break the first time that I put DD in it. AND is an umbrella. F you Peg Perego, you have great strollers, I just don't have $300+ readily available funds to buy one.

For DD not liking to ride in her carseat and screams everytime we start walking her to the car.

My weight can take a bite too. I am up 4 pounds as of this morning.

I feel a little better now. My mind isn't as dark and moody.
Ruthetta
iammissruth
Preferred member

Postby Mike » October 31st, 2007, 11:48 am

Congrats to you for venting. Ya know, if everybody you listed did bite you, you wouldn't have any weight to lose. :mrgreen:

I do hope that the package arrives today.

Let us know when you start (tomorrow)?

Hang in there, you can do this... and you get to have chocolate :eat:

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby Serendipity » October 31st, 2007, 12:20 pm

But really, Ruthetta, how's your day going? :mrgreen:

I've had days like that, too. Sometimes you've just gotta let it roll off your back.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Sojourner » October 31st, 2007, 1:51 pm

Mike wrote:Ya know, if everybody you listed did bite you, you wouldn't have any weight to lose.

Yeah...it's done wonders for this chick:

Heehee. Seriously though, girl ~
don't forget that YOU are in control
of your responses to these people and
situations. They may, indeed, bite...but
you ultimately decide how much their bite
can affect you. Don't give away your power!

I hope your day improves!!
(but really...it almost has to, huh??)

:hug:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby jskm » October 31st, 2007, 4:02 pm

Wow Ruth, what a crummy day!! I'm sorry things are going so badly for you right now. And if it were me, that therapist would be GONE. No one who's supposed to be in a position of helping me would be calling me FAT and getting away with it. What an arse! :x

I hope you have a nice time tonight handing out candy with your friends--maybe that will cheer you up.

Here's hoping that your new start on MF will turn all this around for you! :toast:
Restart date 10/16/2007
jskm

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal