Hulagirl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby kmr » October 26th, 2006, 4:32 am

Kanani,
You might be at a good size for your frame. Some people set there goal by jean size and how they feel. I know a girl that is your height and 150lbs., but you would never guess it because she looks fine. She has a large frame , so she can carry more weight and looks less than she is. When I reach size 4/6 again I think I will stop no matter what the scale says. I look at my size 4/6 jeans that I used to wear and I can't believe how tiny they look! When I was that size people always told me how skinny I was, but I didn't think so until now when I can look back at my "tiny" clothes. Can't wait to see your pic! :D
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 27th, 2006, 5:05 pm

Thanks kmr!

I had a girls day out with my best friend today. Pedicures and manicures and then lunch at CPK. It was great. Best thing of all.... we got to talking about MF and she already ordered her one month supply!! She'll be getting her shipment probably Monday or Tuesday! I'm so excited for her!!! :mrgreen:

We went shopping for Halloween stuff... I remember last year I bought candy for the kids and a couple of bags of twix, snickers and dove bars for myself.... Whoa, what a difference a year makes. Who needs all that candy when I got my MF chocolate mint bar and chocolate pudding!! :grin:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 29th, 2006, 8:17 pm

It seems like Sunday is the NSV day, I guess it's because I see my church friends every week so they can see the changes happening. 3 more of my friends asked about what I was doing and that they want to do whatever it is that is making me lose so much weight! :mrgreen:

For those of you waiting to see my pics (kmr, alohacate :rollrolleyes:)
I think it will be a while..... my hubby's laptop crashed with all of our digital pics in there :x AND.... our digital camera is being wonky, soooo, I'm not just makin' excuses here!! I'm gonna track down some old pics from a friend of ours and I'll probably take some current pics with my son's camera phone. Wow, technology nowadays :hammer: ....... :oops:

The pounds are still hanging on for dear life. Comin' off verrrry slowwwly :| . That's okay, because I am still happy with how I look and I'll just continue to stay on plan!! Did I tell you I love MF!

One of these days they'll let go :deadhorse: !!! I want to reach my goal of 135 by Halloween! That's 4 pounds in 2 days. We'll see how close I can get.
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby GucciGoo » October 30th, 2006, 6:33 am

Hey Kanani! Good job getting to 139!!! (If I didn't have that bad week with my son being sick, I may have been there with you!) Maybe you can get to 135 by Halloween- that would be great!!!
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo

Postby GucciGoo » October 31st, 2006, 1:56 pm

So did you weigh in today?
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » November 1st, 2006, 1:31 am

Thanks for checkin' in on me Beth.
I did weigh in today. Actually it was this evening, because was hesitant to weigh in this morning. I'm down to 137. 2 pounds short of my mini goal. That's okay, though. This is the most I've lost in weeks so I'm fine with it. I really have to stick to plan and drink all my water if I want to reach my goal weight of 120 by Christmas day. If I can get through the holidays, the toughest time of the year as far as eating goes..... I can do anything. I'm determined! :weightlift:

I hope every one had a great candy-free Halloween! On to the holiday season!! Where's the turkey?!
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » November 2nd, 2006, 8:14 am

CONGRATS KANANI! YOU GO GIRL! YOU MUST LOOK AWESOME! 2 lbs. away is nothing....you made your goal!!!!! I'm so proud of you! :cleader: :yourock: :bouncieball: :bighug: :bouncieball: :whoohoo: :cleader: :bouncieball: :thumbig: :cleader: :bouncieball: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :cheers:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » November 2nd, 2006, 7:11 pm

You're the best kmr! :hug:

A gloomy rainy day here in paradise :lightening: . I know, we don't have many days like this, but it is the start of winter... so if it were a few degrees colder, I guess it would be snowing!!
So today is a perfect day for... Hot cocoa! or Chai Latte! :beerbeer:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » November 3rd, 2006, 3:25 pm

I'm just sittin' here looking at my weight ticker. When I see it measured out like that and then seeing that I only have 17 pounds left to go, I am amazed. Did I say that I love MF! :cheermed:

Not only have the numbers changed and my body has shrunk, but my relationship with food has slowly evolved. I am no longer a slave to my cravings and I am getting the hang of not running to the fridge or to fast food drive thru everytime my emotions get the best of me. I know I have a long way to go, and I'm sure I can slip at any second, but I know now what it feels like to be in control, and I know what it feels like to be thinner ad healthier. I'd much rather be thinner and healthier. :mrgreen:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » November 7th, 2006, 10:57 am

My Hubby came back from another business trip yesterday. He brought me back a size small blouse and sweater and a size 4 pants and they all fit! I was ecstatic and so was he! I don't know how it's possible to fit a size 4 right now. I was a size 4 way back when I was 120 pounds. I am 137 right now. I think it's because I lost the flab off my waist, and my poochy bellly is nearly flat. They say MF is like a home liposuction kit. I totally agree!!! I love MF! :thumbup:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby casma500 » November 7th, 2006, 12:05 pm

Way to Go!!!! I :goteam: 'm still ready to see some pix!! How exciting -- a size 4!!!
And I have never heard MF called that before (home lipo) -- I LOVE that!!! Keep writing to inspire us!
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~

Postby Unca_Tim » November 7th, 2006, 1:00 pm

Lipo in a box.

I like that....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » November 8th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Lipo in a box.

I like that....

That's catchy Unca! :mrgreen:

Thanks casma! I know, the whole pix thing has been an issue.
Still having technical difficulties, but I hope to get some posted before the end of 2006! :roll:

Let's keep shakin'!
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » November 17th, 2006, 11:01 am

Wow, I haven't posted in my journal for a long time!

I finally posted my 12 week pics. I know it took soooo long for me to do. But our digital camera is broken so we had to use the still mode on our video camera. The quality of the after pic is not that great, but it will do. And it took me forever to find a before picture. I guess it's because I was so fat that I never wanted to have my picture taken! Most of the pictures I was in, I would be trying to hide my fat self behind something to try and camoflage my girth... like standing behind my son, or holding something in frot of me is going to help :|

Posting pics really is an eye opening experience. I still can't believe either one is me. I can't believe that I was so huge and let myelf go like that, and then I still can't fathom the fact that in such a short period of time I've changed so much...

Thank you Thank you TSFL/MF and MMT family....I couldn't do this without you! :hug:

I still have a way to go to reach my goal so......
let's keep shakin'!!! :cheermed:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » November 21st, 2006, 10:15 am

It seems I don't post as often as I usually do. I need to get back into posting daily.

Last night we had an early Thanksgiving gathering with some close friends. I decided that I would have a tiny taste of of mashed potatoes and pupkin pie. I ended up with a mean stomach ache and felt bloated for a few hours. :| I won't be doing that again on Thursday!
From that experience last night, I know I'll be getting through the holidays just fine!

All of the people I introduced to MF are doing so well, all losing weight!
That's exciting! :yay:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal