Hulagirl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 11th, 2006, 7:58 pm

NSV (Continued from yesterday) - So My cousin Christina from the Big Island spent the day with me today, Whe still couldn't believe my weightloss... I showed her the MMT Forum, some of the studio pics with before and after... and then I showed her Nancy's pics and she was stunned. She was floored at how beautiful she was and especially her weighloss. But mostly that Nancy's skin and body were so toned especially after losing so much weight. Well, I gave her a whole bunch of my MF food to sample.... she'll be starting MF soon! Yay! :woohoo:

Food Journal for Wed. Oct. 11:

8:00am - Apple Cinn. Oatmeal
11:30 - L&G - Chicken and Salad
3:30 - Mint Bar
5:00pm - Chedder Soy Crisps
7:00 - Hot Cocoa
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Serendipity » October 12th, 2006, 3:33 am

Kanani,

Are you really only having 3 supplements per day?
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby alohacate » October 12th, 2006, 10:38 am

Eh sista gotta eat more than three supplements, the "crack" crisps don't count as one ya know. Anywhoooo, the reason I am lurking around your journal is PICTURES. You are doing soooooooooo well - I like see already......... You can borrow my camera??? We should start a local Medifast Hui!!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 12th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Hi Serendipity! Sorry, I forgot to post my last two meals. I had to stay up late to drink the last two shakes. But thank you for checkin' up on me! :mrgreen:

Ms Cate! I know! I gotta get it done! I promise I will! We do have to start something here! Eh, let's start something here, that's a great idea!

Food Journal for Thurs. Oct. 12:

6:00am - Hot Cocoa
9:00am - Blueberry Oatmeal
12:00pm - Banana Shake
2:00pm - White Chedder Soy Crisps
3:30pm - Chocolate Mint Bar
6:30pm - L&G Chicken/ Zucchini
11:00pm - Banana Pudding
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 13th, 2006, 1:40 pm

I just got off the phone with Nancy. Wow, she is such a sweetheart. It was so inspiring to chat with her. We talked about her recent visit to Hawaii, and I told her she needs to let me know the next time she flies in so I can see her in person.
:wave:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 16th, 2006, 12:50 pm

Well, yesterday was quite and experience. Waking up at 7:08am by an Earthquake, whoa! Scary! Thank God we are all okay, and we received little damage in our area. We were without power Statewide all day yesterday. But I am grateful that was the just about all that we had to endure. One thing that I realized is that we were somewhat prepared, but we could be even more prepared for a natural disaster.

Kona on the Big Island was hardest hit and received most of the damage, but amazingly, there were no injuries or fatalities. We were very blessed.

So far everything is getting back to normal except for the heavy rains we are experiencing due t the passing tropical storm.

My son commented last night that he learned a great lesson from the situation. He said he really took all of our conviences, especially electricity, for granted, and he is more appreciative of all of the luxuries we have. I am too.

:D
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 17th, 2006, 2:34 pm

My best friend came over to the house last night, you know the one that hasn't commented on my weightloss. Well, still nothin'! But you know what, it didn't bother me at all. I think she's expecting me to say something or tell her what I'm doing... Maybe soon I'll tell her that I'm doing MF. I know she needs it... She got a little bigger, and I noticed she had to get new clothes, in a bigger size, I know how she feels because that was me in July! :nonono:

NSV: I really really need to get new pants!. All of my shorts and jeans and pants are falling off. I made a quick stop to the mall and tried on some jeans. Size 7 low rise! :woohoo: Holy cow! I shocked myself in the dressing room. I haven't been in that size jeans in 14 years! I didn't buy that pair though 'cause I wanted to get the indigo wash, but they were out of my size. But man, just to fit that size was good enough for me ! But seriously, I need to get some pants ASAP! :mrgreen:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby Sojourner » October 17th, 2006, 8:48 pm

Woohoo Kanani!!
I've got a pair of size 7 low rise waiting in the wings,
so I know how great you must feel to actually be in them!
WTG girlie!!!!

:dance:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby kmr » October 18th, 2006, 6:11 am

GO KANANI! :dance: GO KANANI! :dance: GO KANANI! :dance:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 18th, 2006, 11:32 am

Thank you Sojourner and kmr!!! You guys made my day! It's so nice to have friends cheering you on along the way! :goteam:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 20th, 2006, 9:50 pm

Hooray! The saga of my best friend and I continues. I called her today to let her know about some things going on this weekend, and lo and behold, she finally broke the ice. I ran into her parents today and they both complimented me on my weightloss(NSV,Yay!) But, she mentioned that her parents were going on and on about it when they got home. So she finally asked me what I was doing!!! I just got off the phone with her after an hour. Within that time, she got onto the computer and came to the forum and saw all of the awesome pictures in the studio. Well, she wants to start ASAP! Yay!!!!! :cheermed:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 22nd, 2006, 6:27 pm

Big NSV! I went to church today with a new fitted blouse and skirt. Many of my friends noticed that a lost "alot'of weight! Some asked me what I was doing so I told them. The best is from our dear friend "Dad Erickson", who is my husband's adopted Dad (They are best Bud's but he's 33 years older than my Hubby!) Well he said, "You look so skinny and young, you look like your younger sister! That was cute 'cause I don't have a younger sister! :mrgreen:

I gotta drink more water. I know I'm not drinking enough and it's stalling my weightloss!! :water:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » October 23rd, 2006, 6:50 am

Awesome NSV Kanani! You are doing soooooo great! I just noticed you're now at my goal weight! I can't wait to get to goal! I'm glad I'm doing this now so I'll be at goal in time for the warm weather here. Kanani............PIC...PIC...PIC....PIC...PIC...PIC! :kool: :lol:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 23rd, 2006, 11:56 pm

Thank you kmr!!! Pics, yes pics coming soon! :roll:

The scale seems to be stuck. I'm losing inches all over, that is evident of the smaller clothes I can fit into, but the scale won't budge. My mini goal is 135 by Halloween, so I have a week to lose 5 pounds. It would sure nice to accomplish that goal right on time!

I know I can't eliminate my mint bar, that is the highlight of my day! :mrgreen: . I'm still thinking I'm not getting enough water and I've been eating low fat cheese lately, maybe that has to go. I'll try that.
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 25th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Things are fine... Nothing out of the ordinary. Stilll getting alot of comments from friends and family which always great.

I don't know if this is normal, but something inside of me is very comfortable at this weight. I'm a little hesitant (at times) to lose anymore. Even though my goal is 20 more pounds. I am already fitting a size 6 jeans comfortably, and I even got into a size 4 (maybe it's just cut bigger). I guess it's just that I haven't been at this weight in soooo many years that it's almost like unknown territory. I NEED to cut out this thinking, because think subconsiously(sp?) I think I'm stalling my weightloss. I've been at 140 for a week and haven't lost anything this week. :coach: I gotta snap out of it! :whip:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal