Hulagirl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 1st, 2006, 5:19 pm

Okay... I know I have to post pics but something's wrong with our digital camera.... I swear, it's not an excuse. To be honest, I really want to see what I look like now too!

NSV: We went to the University of Hawaii football game last night and had to park what seemed like a mile away. So on our way back to the car after the game, my Hubby decided to race walk back to the car, so that we could avoid traffic.... I was able to keep up with him and even better, I wasn't breaking a sweat or out of breath! :bounce:

Food Journal for Sunday Oct 1:

7:45am - Hot cocoa
12:00pm- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
2:00pm - Chocolate Mint Bar
5:00pm - Steak and zuchini/ broccolli
8:00pm - Chocolate pudding
11:00pm - Banana shake
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 2nd, 2006, 10:46 pm

Overall, it was a good day so far. I am PMSing so I am starting to crave chocolate and chips and want to eat more :no:. I ate my dinner early so I will feel full during the times I usually want to cheat. I also need to chug more water, I don't think I got enough in today.

I'm, so close to being out of the 140's, though I don't think I'll see 139 for a about a week, It's sure nice to be here instead of 170lbs 2 months ago! :thumbsup:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » October 3rd, 2006, 7:24 am

Kanani,
I crave the same things when I PMS. Chocolate and chips! My sweet and salty!
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 4th, 2006, 2:13 am

NSV! We had some friends/hubby's business partners over for a barbeque/business meeting tonight. I haven't seen them for a few months. 3 of them noticed my weightloss! Yay! :yippee:

We're going to the water park tomorrow. I'm tempted to by a new one piece, not ready for a bikini yet but surely I can get rid of my black tank one piece. (notice the black color, like it's really gonna help hide the flub and flab... who was I kidding! :uhuh:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » October 4th, 2006, 6:17 am

Awesome NSV Kanani! :thumbig: Keep up the great work and you'll be wearing a two piece again in no time! :ukulele:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby kendra_m » October 4th, 2006, 6:56 am

Congrats on your NSV Kanani! Thats a great one, when people notice.

Your name is beautiful, by the way.... what does it mean?

:hatch: Finding the new me!!
--------------
10# - 9/11/06
20# - 9/24/06
30# - 11/5/06
40# - 11/19/06
kendra_m
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 5th, 2006, 11:25 am

Thank you kmr and Kendra! It sure is nice when the people around you finally notice!

Kendra, my Hawaiian name means "beautiful". Funny, I've always had a problem with that, growing up. I didn't like telling people what the translation of my name is, for some reason.

We had a really fun time at the water park yesterday. The kids had a blast, and it was the first time that I didn't feel self-consious about the way I look in a bathing suit. I still have a long way to go, but it was awesome not feelling like a beached whale. Most of the time when we go to the beach or water park, I'm the first to volunteer to sit and watch our bags and stuff and I never take off my shirt. Yesterday, I actually took my 3 year old on the slides and wave pool! :mrgreen: That's a big step for me.
The next time we go, I'll be sporting a new bathing suit, I can't wait! :yes:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » October 5th, 2006, 3:01 pm

You go girl! :whoohoo: :thumbig:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby alohacate » October 5th, 2006, 4:05 pm

Weigh to go girl!!!!!!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 6th, 2006, 3:04 pm

Thanks kmr & Cate!

You know guys, I don't know about you, but every day I'm still amazed when I wake up in the morning and all my clothes are too big. Just a few months ago they were either tight or not able to fit at all. If it weren't for MF I'd still be struggling to get my pants to zip. It's great to search your closet and find nothing to wear because they are way to huge and too frumpy, and don't show off your new shape! :yippee: It's like a dream coming true every day. I love MF! :cheermed:

P.S. I know Cate, I gotta get those pics up. I can't find one of me at my fattest. I think it's because I avoided anything that looked like a camera, recorder or mirror for a really long time. So hopefully I can find something by Monday... :oops:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 8th, 2006, 11:27 pm

I had a great day today. Even though TOM is visiting, I lost a pound. Last month I didn't lose anything through PMS week and TOM which was kind of a bummer. So I'm happy :mrgreen:

At one of my earlier posts I talked about how my best friend hasn't commented on my weightloss..... well I saw her today, not a single word. And I know she notices because everyone else asks me if I lost weight I don't know why that bothers me, it shouldn't. Oh well, I'm quite happy otherwise!

Tomorrow, I'm gonna start entering my food journal again. I've been a little lazy. I know it really heps me because week that I entered everyday, I lost 5 pounds! It keeps me exactly on track. :beerbeer:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » October 9th, 2006, 7:03 am

Congrats Kanani on losing another pound during TOM. That's a big success in itself because as we all know we usually gain, so you'll probably really drop alot when it's over with. You have lost almost 30 lbs.! So there is no way that 30 lbs. is not noticable! Don't worry whether or not your best friend mentions (out loud) that she notices. You are doing this for YOU and you're doing great! You are going to be at goal and SMOKIN'!!!!!!!! in no time! :thumbsup: :wave:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby alohacate » October 9th, 2006, 5:40 pm

YAY for you girl............I'm still dreaming of Onederland - it seems so far away. Now about those photos............hmmmmmm....
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 9th, 2006, 7:31 pm

Hey KMR and Cate!

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm the oddball here! I know I gotta get my pics up. I'm buggin' my Hubby to help me take my pics on the video camera. It has a still photo feature but I'm not quite sure how to work it... so I'll post really soon! :mrgreen:

You guys look soooo awsome! I'm admire your hard work and committment to the program. Before you know it, you will be at goal!
:goteam:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 10th, 2006, 9:10 pm

Food Journal for Tues. Oct 10:

9:00am - Apple Cinn. Oatmeal
12:30 pm - Hot Cocoa
2:30pm - Chedder Soy Crisps
2:45pm - Choco. Mint Bar
6:00pm - L & G
8:30pm - Nanner Shake
10:30pm - Chocolate Pudding
64 oz of water throughout the day

NSV - My cousin flew in this evening from the Big Island. She noticed right off the bat that I lost weight. She has lost alot herself in the past year, but she asked me about MF and the cost, etc. She said she and her husband would probably want to try it too. He has done slim-fast , but she said he gained weight back. She was mostly impressed that my waistand arms were so smalland that my belly pooch was gone. She and I have the same problem areas and are the hardest areas to lose the flub.

I love MF! :beerbeer:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal