Hello - so pleased to see such a wonderful support system

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Mommy2girls » May 4th, 2005, 3:46 pm

Kristi, welcome! I'm new here too. Been on MF before (see my post to learn more about me!) but I just wanted to say you've gotten some great advice here and I'm going to use some of it as well.

I have a 4 year old daughter (something else we have in common...4 year olds!) and a 2.5 year old. They keep me busy. They love helping Mommy push the blender button and both like most of the Medifast products (I share tastes with them when they ask.) Oddly enough, my 4 year old hasn't asked me why I do the blender or the other food. I'm sure she hears me talking about it but hasn't ever said a thing to me about it.

Have fun at the special lucheon and enjoy yourself and focus on the kiddos (esp. yours) and you will get through!!!

Nancy, that story! OMG! How awful! I have F.O.B. too, and once when I had the flu I laid in my bed for hours afraid to move because if I moved I knew what would happen. It happened anyway, (I was about 10 years old) so I probably should have just gotten it over with sooner rather than later. UGH! :shock:

Welcome Kristi!
Sheila
3 weeks = –13lbs
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.