Wonderful ONEDERLAND baby!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby WhoDey » February 21st, 2007, 8:24 am

Just an update, sorry I have been missing for a while! Sometimes life just comes at you faster than you can keep up. :D

Anyway, I struggled off and on in January...on the wagon and off the wagon since NYE but thankfully not gaining but now I have my act in gear again and am BACK on the wagon ready to make that push again before summer hits! Seems as if being in Onderland helped make me a little lax and lazy and I had to kick my butt in gear again! I stayed at 198 for a while but now am getting ready to leave the 190's behind and hit the 180's...yeah!

Going to keep on keeping on over here! I was actually able to get into a skirt I had kept for over 10 years now, it is one of those "goal" items we tend to keep, one of my favorite skirts that made me feel sexy and hot and the reward of actually being able to put it on and WEAR it helped to get me even more motivated to where I can get rid of it and wear an even smaller size!

Hope everyone is doing well and keep on shaking! Onderland has been a delight and joy!
~Amy~
Start Date: October 1, 2006

WhoDey
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » February 21st, 2007, 8:47 am

Congrats I can't wait to get to that point!!!!
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » February 21st, 2007, 9:36 am

Howdy WhoDey and thanks for the update.

I smiled when you said you can fit into something you've kept in your closet for 10 years - it feels good, doesn't it?

My Mom kept some of my old clothes in a garment bag in my childhood bedroom...I found some dresses from college and my 'job dress' - the dress I wore when I got my first real job. Of course, it was polyester. I tried it on a while back - it came well above my knees and other than the buzoombah area, it fit well. It made me feel so great! I can even wear my wedding gown - it's 36 years old. Cool, huh?

I am very proud of you. Keep on keeping on, Girl! Here's to you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby katieb920 » February 21st, 2007, 10:03 am

WhoDey

Great job That is so exciting. Congrats on maintaing.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.