We all need support!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

We all need support!

Postby Kelly U » April 1st, 2004, 10:00 am

Hi Everyone,

For a couple months I have been reading the posts but never posted, but about 3 weeks ago I had to fly home to be with my mother who had a brain anuerysm hemmorrage. It was the scariest thing i went threw waiting for her to come out of surgery.

I spent 11 days staying at the hospital by my mothers side. When the nurses would throw me out of her room I would walk around and think about the posts I read in this forum. Not only is the support for medifast but also for the individual person and there crisis or need for support.

I ran out of RTD at the hospital and found it hard to mix shakes there and starting eating the not so right choices on some days. After I ate the wrong choice foods I swear I could hear Jeannette and Explore trying to tell me to stick with the plan and keep my chin up. So I started taking the stairs ALL 5 FLIGHTS UP AND DOWN!!! Needless to say it worked and I did not gain while I was gone. BUT I AM BACK AND ON THE PROGRAM!
And want to say THANK YOU for all that u r.

Kelly
1/17/04
290/249/155
Kelly U

Postby Carrie » April 1st, 2004, 10:04 am

Kelly,
How is your mother doing?

You did fabulous adjusting to the situation you found yourself in. Keep up the good work, and don't be a stranger to the forum.
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Kelly U » April 1st, 2004, 10:22 am

OOPS....Mom survived the surgery and they call her the "Miracle WOman"!
She will be going to rehab next week.

The Doctors told us we all had to be checked because it was hereitary the risk factors are, Obesity, Stress, High bloodpressure, and the gene pool....I have 3 out of the 4 risk factors. And with the people in this forum and Medifast I know I can lower the risk factors down to 1. I can't do much about the gene pool LOL :roll:

So as I stick with the program and take my 2 mile walks along with the curves workout...I will walk proudly to a NEW THINNER, HEALTHIER ME!

Kelly
1/17/04
290/249/155
Kelly U
Newbie - #40 Club

Postby explorthis » April 1st, 2004, 10:29 am

Kelly, Welcome....

Glad your Mom "Miracle Woman" is OK, and glad you are making the right choices...

Again, welcome!

Call me Mike - (or Guido - if you need the mob assistance)

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jeanette » April 2nd, 2004, 7:43 am

Hi Kelly:

I'm picturing Mike and me perched on your shoulders (I'm the one in the angel costume...Mike is wearing...well, you know...button fly 501s!!) Anyway....good for you! Making good choices is what this is all about.

Best of luck to you!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby shineface » April 2nd, 2004, 12:58 pm

Hi Kelly ---

I am very happy that your Mom is doing so well. Maybe You can save yourself from going through the same kind of illness by losing the weight and by coming here your chances of doing that increase greatly.

Please keep coming here Kelly - you have a lot to share and you'll never hang out with a better group of LOSERS!!! lol

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Weight Loss