Golly, Ned! Look What Medifast Done For Us!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Golly, Ned! Look What Medifast Done For Us!

Postby Nancy » January 10th, 2004, 10:09 pm

Yup, that’s my man, and I'm so glad we got hitched up. :stroll:

We wuz feelin’ flabby and poorly before Medifast.

We just didn’t have no energy :snooze: and hardly ever got invited to go to parties in the big city and such.

But then our luck changed big time.

Two years ago Terry and I were invited to a “Poor Taste Party” to celebrate a friend's 37th birthday.

We were supposed to dress “in poor taste” and bring food items that were in “poor taste.”

Some people wore articles of clothing that clashed such as stripes, polka dots and plaids or colors that were wild. Some came with wrinkled, stained clothing and had messy hair, etc.

Terry and I wore our Billy Bob teeth and our geezer glasses. I sprayed his hair with Blue Hair spray, hiked up his pants and filled his pocket protector with a myriad of pens, a compass and a protractor. I wore a hairnet, glued on a few chin and moustache hairs, wore my leopard pants and wild shirt. Oh, we were a lovely pair, indeed. (BTW, those chins and bellies are real! Check out our 'after' picture below!)

When we arrived, the Birthday Boy was seated with a :headphones2: pair of headphones, the television volume was blaring and he was reading a book. He did not get up from his chair to greet his guests. Ver-ry poor taste, eh?

We had food but no silverware and had to eat everything with our fingers. Poor Taste!

Corn chips were served out of the bag and Bean Dip was served on a diaper. VERY POOR TASTE!

I baked a Kitty Litter Cake and brought it in a Kitty Litter Pan (clean of course) and served it with a Kitty Litter Scoop! Isn’t THAT a snort?! Poor Taste! :uhuh:

The kids :eat:slurped and burped – Oh! Such Poor Taste!

Of course we :candle: sang Happy Birthday - off key!

I like to think that my life was a lot like my before picture on this page.

The way I looked on the outside didn’t match the person I was on the inside.

My eating habits clashed with what was right and good for me.
I had Poor Taste!

When I started using Medifast products, my life changed forever.

BTW, I :heart: the good taste of Medifast!

Isn’t it amazing how Medifast changed our life?

We are not the same!
One shake at a time, we lost flab and gained a whole new life!

We're livin' life to the edge of all our possibilities!

Make the most of your days.

You can soar in 2004!

Join our MakeMeThinner Team and become a Health Advisor, too - changin' lives, one shake at a time!

:yes: Medifast is awesome, Baby! :yes:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 15th, 2005, 6:50 am

Ok.........I know this is a blast from the past.........but if anyone hasn't seen these pictures they are a MUST SEE! The post itself about the party is hilarious........but these pictures are ooooooooh so telling of Nancy and Terry's weight loss journey. WOW Nancy.......I'm so used to seeing your "after" pictures now that I forget how far you actually came. These pictures are great........but not as GREAT as YOU!!

VERY COOL 8)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Studio