I Gave up but I'm back because of you all!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby martha » July 18th, 2005, 7:32 am

Alisha--

I truely Love the Mr. PIG being on the T.V... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: how imaginative is that??I can see him sitting there and grunting whenever a food commerical comes on :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Great plan.. you are soo funny. BOY if I only lived alone and didn't have to fight the grandkids off poor Mr. Pig everytime they came over I would invest in my own.. for now I will just have to think of your Mr.Pig with each commerical.. thanks--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Welcome Alisa!

Postby Seaside » July 18th, 2005, 6:36 pm

Alisa, Boy can I ever identify with your stopping and starting the program. I love the MF foods (esp. the banana shakes, which I add sugarfree caramel syrup to) but what sabotages me is stress -- then I eat.

I recently got back on the program after being off a few weeks, and the weight is steadily coming off. Just stick with it, drink your water, don't beat yourself up over bumps in the road -- and use this forum. They are a great bunch, as you've found out!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » July 18th, 2005, 7:12 pm

ALISA - STAY WITH US !!!!! It is not easy but neither is being overweight. You have to put the effort in - you might as well feel terrific for it. This site and these people care - I care. Hang tough !!!!! You can do this and we will all be here for you and have been where you are - very very recently. Everyone has their own path, but with MF it leads in one direction. You've got us and Alisha's pig - we are rooting for you. Oh, I also only like the chocolate and so far so good. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » July 19th, 2005, 9:54 am

Aren't you happy that we can do "Do Overs?"

Keep on DOIN' the shaking thing here with us and you'll have that flabber gone in no time!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » July 19th, 2005, 2:44 pm

Welcome back and YOU CAN DO THIS! Really! You just need to get to that place where no excuse is good enough. There are people who want to do and then there are people who do.

Be one who does something good for yourself and definitely check out the lean cuisine section to help with foods that you think you don't care for. I was on this plan 3 months and read somwhere (ON THIS FORUM) about adding salsa to the chili, wow, what a difference. It went from BLAH to one of my favorite new foods. Keep experimenting and find out what is a favorite for you. I have to say I've never even tried the cappucino hot because I love it as a cold shake. So don't give up!

YOU CAN MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU TOO!!!
Sheila
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

I Luv You Guys!

Postby xalisax » July 20th, 2005, 1:13 am

LOL Alisha I love the Pig Idea. I have had pics of myself when I was skinny in a bikini up on my fridge forever now but without the right tools it didn't really help. I saw this really cute outfit on ebay and it was several sizes too small but I almost bought it anyway just to hang it up where I could see it to give me the will power to actually fit in it one day. I have a stack of my skinny jeans in my closet for years ago. Mind you they are out of style by now but I just saved them because once I can put those on I will be happy as a lark..haha. Shoot, I may even wear them somewhere just because I can when the day comes. I haven't started again yet because I just orderd a digital scale and I want to be exactly sure of my weight so that I don't cheat myself out of any weightloss. I think that would be a downer in itself. I plan to weigh only once a week but when I do even if its a fraction of a pound I want to be able to see it and not have to play guess work on the old fashioned scale. I have my products waiting and I will keep checking in to let you all know when some pounds are gone. You all are so great. I come back and read these boards every day. For everyone that responded to me and gave me encouragement...Thanks so Much!! You all are my backbone! Keep up the good work ladies (and you gentlemen out there too).
Huggggggggggggggggggggs To all of You!
*~*~ALISA~*~*
~Sometimes I Think I Understand Everything,
Then I Regain consciousness~

xalisax

Postby Nancy » July 20th, 2005, 8:54 am

xalisax ~

You have a great plan there - having a picture of something or better yet, a real object helps us to know what we are aiming for. Your skinny jeans will be a perfect item to look at and to try on as time goes by. It's cool that you kept them - that means that you never totally ever gave up on yourself - you are on your way to getting back into them, xalisax.

Weighing weekly is also a good idea - some of us don't do well when we weigh daily or multiple times per day - our weight fluctuates so much. Usually over the course of a week, a person is able to identify patterns of weight loss and we are better able to see a tangible weight loss - and that keeps us motivated.

Happy thnnin' to you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Come on in.