I gave in today

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I gave in today

Postby Paradox » June 27th, 2006, 3:56 pm

:cry: I'm down alittle today. My wedding anniversary is tomorrow and I will be alone. I had an icecream. I am so mad at myself :x but just have to pick myself up and start again. No sence dwelling on it right :? Tell you the truth the icecream didn't make me feel better.

I don't know if I had mentioned this but my son also has autism which I have to keep things very calm and steady for him. Yeah, I was very sad when I had found out but life goes on and I learn many different ways to help him. Some days are very good and some are very bad. He really is a great kid and makes me laugh all the time.

So, now I'll get off the soap box! Just needed to vent alittle :oops:

Looking at the pics keeps giving me hope.

Wendy
06/02/06
280/262/150
Paradox
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby loriannk » June 27th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Wendy,

What happened happened. The ice cream is not going to kill you. Knock you out of ketosis, probably. But hop back on the MF wagon and you will be losing in no time.

Sorry that you have to be alone on your anniversary. Come post tomorrow we will be here. :) I am sure you son is lucky to have you for a mom.

Lori
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby JKSRN » June 27th, 2006, 5:20 pm

OK, so you had ice cream, don't beat yourself up. Life is very stressful for you, I am sure, as the last 17 years of nursing, have been dedicated to autistic and mentally challenged and handicapped children and adults. You must be very special for God chose you to care for your sweet and special son.

With that said, it is still Tuesday, so get right back on program tonight. Set your food out for tomorrow, fill your water jug, and try to do something special with your son tomorrow, maybe to a park, etc.. Post back whenever you need encouragement, advice, or just for the need to know that we all care about you! :) And, God bless your husband and the protective service he provides all of us. Thank him for us!
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby Aerie » June 28th, 2006, 4:49 am

Just remember MF dosen't happen in a vaccum. There are going to be temptations and pitfalls along the way. I like to call them life :D The important thing is to keep on shakin' and you'll prevail in the end. Take care.
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Paradox » June 28th, 2006, 5:56 am

You guys are the best! :mrgreen: Thanks so much for your support :) He called today and that made me so happy.

With my son he knows were his daddy is but doesn't understand that he is not close enough to come home when he wants him. It triggers him into a hour long fit and all I can do for him is to stay calm and keep tell him that his daddy wish he could be here also and that he will be home as soon he can.

Please don't think I'm looking for a pitty party, I just don't have an outlet and have to stay calm and stong infront of my kids and I know how easy it is to eat the emotions away. Really in the long run it just makes you miserable for gaining wait.

I'm gonna keep shaking and do this for me and for them. Nothing better than a happy wife and a healthy mother!!

Thanks for letting me vent :mrgreen: It does help me.

Wendy
06/02/06
280/262/150
Paradox
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 29th, 2006, 10:02 am

This is the place for venting. Say whatever you need to say and we will be here for you.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room