Entering the World of Transition!

All that hard work and now what? Let's talk about how to keep those pounds off...

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 26th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Silver fox,

I am so proud of you! Maintaining for 5 months! And you're doing it with such style and grace! You are such an inspiration to me! I'm so glad you've checked in! It's like a breath of fresh air when I see posts from you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lizabette » January 26th, 2007, 6:10 pm

DEDE, I always love hearing from you. Thank you.
WEEEEEEE!! You are almost in the 160's. In the past, that number always seemed to stall my weight loss...
I would think to myself, "Well, I am looking pretty good". And then you guessed it...
Just to hit that goal post is truly amazing, it is like winning the Olympic Gold!

It's not just being thin and getting all the compliments and looking and feeling great in your clothes and...well, it is that, too.
But most important is the health benefits that come with the weight being gone.
Blood pressure normal, cholesterol down, energy to go and do, feeling so positive about life and loved ones,
the sleep apnea gone and getting rid of that dreaded CPAP machine and so much more!

One more thing on the difference from THEN and NOW!
We have the best weight loss plan, Medifast, and the best support group imaginable.
Honestly, I personally don't believe I could have been successful without that! It's what I needed!

Okay, Silver Fox wants the honor of welcoming you into the Winners Circle! :heart:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lizabette » January 26th, 2007, 6:23 pm

Elidh wrote:Thanks Lizabette. I'm hanging in there - I have been in Maintenance now for a couple of weeks. I seem to range 1-2# above or below goal (129), which is just fine with me.
The thing I am doing, which I didn't do in any other "diet" I was on, is that, even tho done losing weight, I weigh minimum once daily.

ELIDH...Just keep on hanging in there. You are doing good.
Weighing daily and writing a food diary helps me alot. It's what researchers say is one indicator of maintenence success.
Keep it up and hold on to your hard won weight loss victory! :heart:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Serendipity » January 28th, 2007, 4:32 am

Liz,

It doesn't matter how much you lost, 60 lbs, or 160 lbs. We all have a different struggle. You lost the weight and you are maintaining it beautifully! We rock......you included!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Previous

Return to Maintenance