Day One on Medifast 70

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Day One on Medifast 70

Postby Landylue » December 28th, 2004, 9:52 am

Alright, guys, the shipment arrived, and this is my first day back on the full fast using Medifast 70. I thought I would change product this time and see how things go. I do believe I like the taste of the 70 better than the other. I don't have to add any sweetner, which saves a carb or two.

Chances are good that I'll be going to Kuwait in January for a month. I sure hope I don't have to ductape these packets to my body to get them into the country!

Anyway, it's good to be back on the forum. :toast:

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby THINKTHIN » December 28th, 2004, 2:36 pm

Hi Landylue!

I just started yesterday. I am on the 70 shakes until my order for the 55 shakes arrive. so, there is a different taste to the shake? i hope the chocolate stays the same. well, yesterday morning i weighed in at 188lb. this afternoon, i am down to 185. yippeeeeee!!! :mrgreen:

i was on this plan in october time frame, and now that i am getting back on track, i ordered the 50's. i don't plan on doing more than aerobics three times a week. hope i ordered correctly..

about you going to kuwait? are you in the Air Force? I am in the Navy, so I was just wondering....

~Tiesha
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » December 28th, 2004, 6:18 pm

Landy ~

Here's to you! :buddies:

:shock: Yikes! Off to Kuwait, eh? Well, Little Darlin' you tape plenty of those packets to your body for sure to repel any wild shots aimed at you! We wantcha to get so skinny and energetic that the enemy can't see you and can't take sight on you 'cuz you leap about so quickly!

Shake on, flabbage off...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby RavenKat » December 29th, 2004, 6:51 am

As if it were any of my business...why are you going to Kuwait?

I switched to 70's and those 10 extra calories make me feel better - all in my head, I know! No one said I made sense! ;)

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Guest » December 29th, 2004, 11:20 am

Thinkthin, 3 lbs in one day, you go girl! And let me say upfront, it is, indeed, an honor to have a member of the armed services on this forum. While I'm a civilian (DoD), I have tremendous respect and admiration for all branches of the United States military. I have a good friend who is retired Navy, and he battled constantly with his weight to keep out of their 'Fat Boy Program'. He wasn't successful, however, and had to bite the bullet and attend the program. Not the best time of his life, I'm sure.

I'm not going to weigh until a week is up, if then--those numbers absolutely devaste me when they're not where I think they should be. That's what threw me off the fast a few months ago. Don't get me wrong, the 55s are wonderful, it just seems like the 70s are a bit richer. Maybe, like Ravenkat, it's all in my head. The only reason I changed is I just wanted the extra bit of protein that is in the 70s.

Nancy, funny! The words 'leap' and Landylue will NEVER be found in the same sentence.

RavenKat, you know, years ago when I went through an Optifast program, they gave us all the 'men's' drink (higher in protein and calories) because they said they found the patients lost better on it. Whatever works for each of us as individuals should be the way we should go, though. You've done wonderfully on this program. You started after I did, and raced by me months ago. I'm very proud of you--congratulations!

Day one went by just fine, by the way, with just a headache that has just now eased up. It's rough when all those chemicals we've ingested are forced to leave your body. There's absolutely no hunger, though, and, thank God, no mad craving for cheese enchiladas like I had the last time.

Hangin' in there.

Landylue

Return to Weight Loss