Considering Medifast

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Considering Medifast

Postby VictoriousNat » August 22nd, 2006, 9:40 pm

I just read a post by Nite Izes and it was so inspiring!!! Like me she is in NY and had to lose 100plus. She mentioned people's concerns about sagging skin....her pics show that she is not having those issues. She looks great!!! I know each person is different and "results may vary (LOL)" but the more I read your posts the more empowered I feel!! Can't wait to get shakin'! I will send some before pics to Unca so you can see who I am and hold me accountable. :lol:
VictoriousNat

Oops

Postby VictoriousNat » August 22nd, 2006, 9:41 pm

Sorry I meant to reply to my initial post. Did not realize I was creating a new post. :oops:
VictoriousNat

Postby JKSRN » August 23rd, 2006, 6:45 am

Hi Nat! WELCOME to Medifast and the Forum!! There are many others on the forum who will give you support whenever you need it, answer any questions you might have, and offer you some of their ideas. It is good to have you here with us, and much success is wished for you!

A few people here admit to sagging skin, and there are others who don't have any problem with it. Depends on the individual and of course, the amount of weight, they are trying to lose. In time, exercise is helpful, also. Sagging skin, to me, is less important than the fact that I am getting healthy and never felt better in my life, since beginning the Medifast program. Good wishes for you, too!!
:D :D :D
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby alohacate » August 23rd, 2006, 8:47 am

Aloha & Welcome!! I truely believe the combination of using Medifast and this forum have helped me achieve success thus far. Whenever I feel weak, sad or having a struggle - this is where I turn. I know it will help you as well. Best of luck to you on your way to your goal!!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.