Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby CBBUTLER2 » April 5th, 2006, 2:15 pm

Thanks yall
CBBUTLER2
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Bonnie » April 7th, 2006, 8:49 pm

CB

Everyone has given you wonderful advice!!!

I want you to know that I started with my "EXCUSES" on Thanksgiving and then I could not get back on the Medifast plan full time until January. By then I had used up all my "EXCUSES" and gained weight. I had to decide which was more important "FOOD or MY HEALTH". I finally chose my health.

Today I enjoyed wearing my white Capri pants and cute small top while shopping in the smaller size section of the store. I feel and look so much better thanks to :cheermed:

Enjoy your husband, family and friends on your Birthday and say to yourself "THIS IS THE YEAR I WILL HAVE NO MORE EXCUSES".

You will be so glad you stuck to the program.
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sheila » April 7th, 2006, 9:18 pm

:birthday: Have a healthy one!
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » April 8th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Happy pre-birthday to you, CB ~ (perhaps today is THE actual birthday day?) :candle:

I thought it was interesting that you mentioned that since your birthday arrives during baseball game time that you usually do not do anything out of the ordinary to celebrate your day until now - this birthday seems to be different - your husband wants to haul out the cake when you are Medifasting...the best gift we can have is time with our family - attentive special non-interruptive time, enjoying one another, laughter, sharing stories of great times, creating a new memory...

Many have listed some excellent alternatives that are non-foody and I'm sure you will enjoy any of them...

Going for a :drive: ride in the country is so much fun. We saw some sheepy lambkins and foals romping in the fields last week. We saw eagles, rabbits and llamas - all within a thirty-minute drive of our home. Take a thermos of hot tea, a Medifast bar and have a tea party in the woods! :shades:

Gift cards are super - save them up and get a special new thinday outfit for when you reach goal!

Have a happy healthy and thinny day, CB!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby CBBUTLER2 » April 8th, 2006, 6:41 pm

it is the 20th of this month. I am trying to talk myself out of it right now LOL
But it is getting easier to do that everyday.
CBBUTLER2
Regular Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.