I'm coming out...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby dlr2424 » September 28th, 2005, 10:47 am

Bumblebee......... :clap: ......you deserve the "BALCONY AWARD" today..... :trophy: ......in life there are balcony people and basement people..... :mrgreen: ....balcony are the postive people..... :yes: ....the ones who lift us up..... :bravo: ......who choose to see the best in every situation........ :angel: ............thank you for being that person

Donna......dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby I'm a loser » September 28th, 2005, 7:58 pm

Bumblebee,
OK now your post moved me to tears! :cry:
I too have PCOS and actually tomorrow they will be testing me for Insulin Resistance from there I could very well be placed on glucophage. OF course having to drink the sugar water will throw me right out of ketosis too. I have heard pretty bad stuff about Glucophage so I am hoping that being on MF for the last 2 and 1/2 months will help to guard me from needing that med. I feel for you going through this for the last ten years...I am hopeful that MF will help us both with our fertility issues. Thank you for your support!

Donna & Nancy,
Thank you too!

**All of you are part of the reason I have been successful!! There are not enough words in our language to Thank you enough** :bighug:

Ivy
35 Years Old, 5'4"
Start Date: 7/12/05
261/219/199- First Goal
I'm a loser
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » September 28th, 2005, 9:49 pm

I'm a ~

You are doing great and surely your 30 pound loss has already been of value to your health. Even though you have to slurp that :twisted: skanky sweet stuff tomorrow, you will be able to get right back on your regular meal plan in the afternoon and it may not take your body very long to get back to the fat burning stage.

Praying that you will avoid the glucophage. :angel:

Our best to you, Cutie!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.