5th day

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

5th day

Postby beckyr » June 5th, 2004, 4:19 pm

Made it to day 5!!! Has been the hardest day. I have been around a ton of food. I leave for vacation in 8 weeks. How much weight do you think I can lose. What are the free foods. I love reading everyone messages.
beckyr

Postby explorthis » June 6th, 2004, 9:53 am

Becky, the average woman loses 3-5 pounds a week, there are so many variables, it would be hard to determine your loss per week factor. If your STRICT on the program, at 3-5 per week, you could expect 24-40 pounds lost in 8 weeks. I am a man, so they say we lose differently. I was on the FULL FAST, with nothing except the 2 stalks of celery "free foods" in my broth each evening, and I averaged .9 pounds a day loss over the 4 month period I was on the program, yours will probably vary.

As for the free foods, look on the FAQ section, it is stocked full of what's and what not's..

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=566

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lois » June 6th, 2004, 11:58 am

Hi Becky and Mike,

I followed Mike's example and chopped up my celery and put it in a BIG mug of chicken bullion last night. I was such a happy camper 8) I actually felt F-U-L-L ;) !!!!!!!

Have a super day and keep up the good work. We're gonna drop this weight together!

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » June 6th, 2004, 12:21 pm

:lol: Aloha everyone- my first post here - actually I just posted first in the Weight Loss Forum yesterday but should have introduced myself here first I suppose.

beckyr we started at the same time on day 6 today! I'm doing the full fast and really loving the vanilla and dutch chocolate shakes. I did 6 a day for the first 4 days until I found this forum and saw that most of you were doing 5 a days. So, I'll give that a whirl and hope it helps me lose even quicker. Not weighing until the first of each month but my shorts are looser today!!! YEE HAW!!!!!! :D

This forum is just what I needed. Such support and a soft place to land if I happen to fall off the wagon. But I'm holdin on tight!!! :lol:

beckyr you go girl ! I'm with ya here on Day 6! :hi5: And a big mahalo to everyone here.
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.