5th day and still hungry!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

5th day and still hungry!

Postby Sugarpop » January 24th, 2006, 4:18 pm

Today is my 5th day on MF and I still hungry! I am eating my meals every 2 to 3 hours and drinking a ton of water. I just don't know if I'm really hungry or if my mind is playing tricks on me! Am I doing something wrong?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Sugarpop
First Post

Understand

Postby LovenElvis » January 24th, 2006, 4:36 pm

I can relate. Today is my 5th day and there are times where my tummy wants to speak up. However, I try and keep :water: with me and if that ain't cutt'n it, then I try to make myself busy doing other things :)

Each day has been getting easier :whoohoo: I find the hardest is in between work and home before dinner.

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » January 24th, 2006, 6:02 pm

If you are still hungry between meals try a hot cup of bouillon it really helped me through the first few days!!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby sidrah » January 24th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Pickles, celery, and SF jello save me. Plain old ice water is really good (compared to room temp), but adding some flavor to it is good, too. It makes you feel like you had something more substantial. I usually take an old 2 L bottle of soda and make Crystal Light lemonade in one and iced tea in another and keep them in the fridge. I mix them up sometimes in the cup, other times, just pick whatever flavor sounds good at the time.

I felt the same way as you, so you aren't doing anything wrong.... It gets better :D
sidrah
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room