Whats the trick to the MF dressing?????

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby LongWay2go » February 4th, 2005, 4:43 am

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

grilled chork pops........

:roflmao:

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » February 5th, 2005, 8:20 pm

This just in ~

I talked to a fellow Health Advisor this afternoon at a regional meeting about her take on the MF salad dressings and she told me she mixes her MF dressings with her Magic Bullet and they taste great that way. SHe said they get creamy when blended.

I use a Tupperware gravy shaker (Hidden Valley made a plastic salad dressing shaker several years ago and I still have one of those, too). I mix a couple packets of the Medifast Dressing at a time and make them the night before so the flavors have time to develop. We really like the Creamy Italian and the Caesar, especially on steamed veggies. They are both good mixed with lemon or lime juice and water. The Honey Dijon is best with a packet or two of Splenda added.

Sorry it gagged you, Maura... :puke: :huh:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Medifast Dressings

Postby Jules » August 10th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Kudos to Nancy for her Medifast Dressing tip!! Maura, you just have to believe that this is the best thing yet.....as Nancy advised: empty your medifast dresssing in a shaker, add vinegar and water, a bit of dry mustard (if this is not in the pantry, just use a bit out of your refrigerator), and two teaspoons of splenda.....shake it up.....you have to shake it until there aren't any lumps....when the lumps are gone you are ready to put it in the refrigerator and let the flavors come together...I used it as a dip for my chicken breasts (L & G)....it is a wonderful dipping sauce....I can just imagine dipping pieces of a shish kabob in it with pork! My husband liked it and he is the most particular person in the world to please....he put it on his vegetables!! Thank you, Nancy. Jules in Ga.
Jules

Postby Nancy » August 10th, 2005, 4:05 pm

You're most welcome, Jules. I am glad that you and your husband are Leanin'and Greenin' together - sure makes it a lot easier.

The dressing definitely needs time for the flavors to develop. I call it "aging" when it refers to dressing and soup, when it refers to me, I consider myself well-developed and never aged! Hah!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine