Went on a 2 week vacation from Medifast...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Went on a 2 week vacation from Medifast...

Postby monique62579 » September 18th, 2007, 11:49 am

I hit a plateu for almost 2 weeks and no mater what I did I coulodn't brak through it so I got discouraged and stopped eating medifast meals. I after that 2 weeks I checked the scale to see how much I gained during that time and I actually lost 3 lbs so my plateu broke without me trying finaly. So I am starting back on today. I am 25 lbs pounds down with about 55lbs to go as far as I can tell. Depends on how my clothes fit though.
monique62579
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby bikipatra » September 18th, 2007, 11:52 am

Glad that little trick worked for you and you came back. Unfortunately a lot of people take a little break and find it hard to get back on program or never come back at all. So welcome back! :)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Guest » September 18th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Thanks, I have always found it hard to stay on diets for more than 2 weeks but this is the longest I have been able to stay on a plan. I am anxious to get back on track becaue I know it works, I have proof since I have lost 25 lbs so far. I am ready!! Thank you again!

Postby Charity » September 18th, 2007, 12:59 pm

Wow,

I am glad it did the trick. I was off the plan for the longest time and didn't gain any weight until I finally went to disney world for 10 days then pounds crept on.

Anyway. The reason I didn't gain anything for the longest time was because I think MF teachest you not to eat so much. It's like training wheels. Now I don't eat that candy just cause it's there. If I am going to eat candy, it better be something I am willing to make a special trip out to get. Those kinds of changes are forever.

I am back on plan and focused however so candy is out of the question.

Glad you are back and sucessful. You keep on keepin on!

:D
Lost 40# last year on MF
Restart date: 3/6/8 5'2"
Charity
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby nickieluv » September 18th, 2007, 7:04 pm

Charity wrote:If I am going to eat candy, it better be something I am willing to make a special trip out to get.

I don't have any trouble making those special trips - so I think I need to make a deal with myself that I have to WALK to whatever store I feel like buying the junk at! I bet that'll stop me. :lol:

I'm one of those Biki alluded to as going off and having tons of trouble getting back on. I'm glad it wasn't that way for you - welcome back!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.