My Medifast experience will begin this week!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

My Medifast experience will begin this week!

Postby grace » June 27th, 2005, 12:33 am

The package is in the mail! I'm a little gun-shy about ordering a full month's woth of product before I know if I'll like it, so I took someone's suggestion and went to eBay. I bid on and won 2 weeks' worth of Medifast and they should already be on their way! I figured I'd try it for a week and if I like it after a week I'd order my first month and use the second week's worth while waiting for the delivery.

I'm just so excited! I'm fed up with being discontent with myself and my appearance. I'm worth this amount of effort! :D

I just want to tell everyone here that I am so happy to have this forum and it's support. It's comforting to know that I'm just a click away from someone else who'll be going through what I'm going through, or has already gone through it and can give me some pointers.

The hardest thing I have to do now is wait for that darned package to arrive! I haven't felt this inspired for a very long time...I'm just so thrilled at the prospect of being one of MF's fabulous success stories. To those of you who may be reading this who have already joined that exclusive survivor's club...you all are so amazing and I can't wait to become a member. :hi5:

Waiting impatiently.
Kim, 193#
grace

Postby kassilou » June 27th, 2005, 7:30 am

Welcome, Kim, and congrats on getting started on this journey. We all have our favorite products, so you may have to try a few different ones, but I am sure you will find some you really like. Good luck!!
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 27th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Hi Kim,
Click the little "Register" button and join the party. There's a few more features you'll be able to see once you're registered, and I can add you to the goal clubs.
We're glad you found us....
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Come on in.